Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Where did all the granaite go??

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Post Where did all the granaite go??

I have bees taken many adventures lately, but the granite seems to be gone . What is wrong? From a diesent amout of granite to zero on a week or two? Both treasuresurch and advents are emty. You might me lucy once in 20 adv. and have some. I have read in the forum that we are many that search for the granite, but we can't find it anymore.....

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quite a lot of us seem to be experiencing this. Since November, granite has almost disappeared from Treasure searches and Adventure loot, it's almost guranteed e/w logs. Only one (new) adventure seems to be playing fair with the percentages, unlike SFTR which after over 430 attempts has yet to cough up a single White Castle!
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

World
    Newfoundland
    A lot of players are using it to upgrade the more advance buildings to lvl 5. As for treasure searches I conducted a test this week to see how much was found from explorers and it was more than the other resources.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    It is outrageous that in the last 2 days i got 6 BK lootspots, finished VTV, 2 Outlaws, 1 Traitors and not 1 of them dropped any granite... not a single drop. It is every time the same junk and more junk. This is not fun anymore...

World
    Northisle
    I too have had a similar experience, out of 30 adv's and ls's only 3 have dropped granite... I have varied the adv's etc but alas to no avail... man cannot live on saltpeter alone!!!

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad View Post
    Quite a lot of us seem to be experiencing this. Since November, granite has almost disappeared from Treasure searches and Adventure loot, it's almost guranteed e/w logs. Only one (new) adventure seems to be playing fair with the percentages, unlike SFTR which after over 430 attempts has yet to cough up a single White Castle!
    Speak for yourself, This screenshot is from the last 2 days there is another line when I scroll down, that is 17 explorers all doing treasure hunts

It is totally random

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    I get plenty of granite from treasure searches.

Haven't done many adventures recently due to rl...

I know people always have and will continue to cry fowl, but it's just the luck of the draw

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    It has picked up somewhat since that post 7 months ago, coincidentally about the same time that the books came in (which of course require e/w at higher levels).
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    From adventure such as BK maybe 1 in 10 drops granite (5-6 adventure / ls a day), from explorers (12) with better chance to find 0-400 (usually around 150) but the more granite you have the less they bring back, smaller adventure seem to have more luck.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    but the more granite you have the less they bring back,
    Rubbish, I have a nice big storage of granite and still find lots.

Reply to Thread