Reply to Thread

Thread: Lag on Specific Adventures

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Unhappy Lag on Specific Adventures

I was under the impression that lag was supposedly fixed

But while most adventures that i have done seem to be fine, i cant help but notice that the Traitors Adventure is extremely laggy

The adventures that are fine for me are:

Horseback
    Dark Priests
    Stealing from the Rich
    Nords
    Black Knights
    Victor the Vicious
    Sons of the Veld
    Island of Pirates
    Motherly Love
    Old Friends
    Outlaws
    Witch of the Swamp

I cant vouch for the others, as I've yet to do them.

Is anyone else having major lag issues with the Traitors Adventure, its so bad, I have issues just assigning troops, and i get the revolving Hourglass 60% of the time i try and assign troops

I normally play when most of you are asleep, so server load isn't a cause
    Last edited by Thankme; 08.06.13 at 23:40. Reason: Added non laggy adventure

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    I play at the same time as you, and in the old days the difference was quite defined. Lag was virtually unknown then.
    Since that November update, server load seems no longer to count, the lag is universal.

Most of those you list have been fairly good, except Black Knights and SotV which have some good points, and a couple where they misbehave terribly.
    I've given up the 1st blocks on BK, as they rarely succeed, and the same goes for the final bit of SotV.
    Witch of the Swamp has also shown recent signs of weird behaviour, hopefully just a one-off.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I have no issues whatsoeva with the 1st blocks on BK, hasn't failed once for me yet,

With regards to SotV, only little issue I had was in the top right section, with a 1R and round block, but im sure that was more to do with 2 of u being on the map, second time i did it, i had no issues at all.

I did traitors again yesterday, and its pretty much non playable for me now. which is a shame as i quite like doing it.

As with regards to BK this is what i do:

First Blocks: send right after each other
    Camp A ( Norm ): 1R 47E 150C
    Camp B ( Norm ): 41S 52E - attack leader, will be intercepted

Leader Camp:
    Send C only when camp B has reached middle of camp A
    and then Vet straight afterwards
    Camp C: 72R
    Camp D: 51R 2S 80C 117XB
    Last edited by Thankme; 09.06.13 at 21:19.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Tried varying them, but at times the lag just makes it impossible.
    Oddly enough I never have to perform the final block, as the camp never intercepts.
    There is no way to know where the generals really are, either kangarooing, or walking on the spot or at some of the worst times invisible half-way back to their tent even though the battle animation is still going.
    I sincerely hope the WotS one doesn't repeat itelf, I'm used to the 1R block finishing too early but if the 2nd general has made the fallen tree he's always been safe. This time he was well past that point, and had actually walked around the back of the camp he was attacking, way way outside of any other red zone, yet he was still recalled to the block camp.

Again, it seems that the lag affects different people in different ways, I can do some of the dodgiest blocks around elsewhere in relative safety whilst others fail every time, yet have ones that never seem to go right that never fail for other players.
    Something weird seems to go on, once I've rebuilt the damage from the Crisis Quest, I'd love to give Traitors another whirl, see if it still works as well for me as it used to.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Reply to Thread