Reply to Thread

Thread: New adventure and improvements

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

New adventure and improvements

I've been player settlers online now for over a year and done every adv possible over and over again, my suggestion is new adventures, At the moment my favourite adventure is seculeded experiments half the challenge is making the army and then completing the adventure. I wish for BB to make bigger adventure with massive losses and greater rewards for your efforts. The loot you receive should reflect the losses you occured example SE is over 3k recuit loss but the loot is no good unless u get an angel gate and at 0.5% chance its abit slim for people wanting to do the adv,

As for improvements i reckon adv should change monthly or bi-monthly, i.e changing troops in camps (adding more or removing bandits). moving camps around and traps to keep you on your toe's, and elimate all guides as there not really needed,

plz feel free to leave comments about this as this game does really need new adv, as lost skull and tropical sun are really aimed at players who are new to adv,

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    A random element in adventures would be more than welcome. A player would actually need to KNOW what they're doing instead of just doing a step-by-step repetition of a guide. I never quite understood what the thrill is when playing adventures with guides telling you exactly what to do. What other game is there where it's more fun to have someone tell you your every move, rather than to play for yourself?

Although not everyone is a master strategist, it's not like completing adventures without guides would be impossible. Even the easiest adventures have over a day's time limit, whereas the most challenging ones give you more than a week to work on them! And if players just TRY to figure out what to do on their own, they'll notice that the combat system is not at all difficult to grasp.

Reply to Thread