Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: The Fairy Tale Adventure

World
    Northisle
    Sounds very promising

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Sounds good but NEED MORE SPACE!=) I have no clue where i can put my new 15 Licenses xDDD

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I like the idea of this and do understand that this is a development diary

Larger residences... How many people can reside in them? How much space do they take? Do they take licenses? What are the upgrade costs? What are the upgrade times?
    Questions like these means I am able to contain my excitement until we get more details.

I do understand that changing your island structure to fit in with new content can be considered part of the game mechanics/strategy. However, choosing whether they make sense to build is also part of that strategy...

As for people that do not understand why some of us at level 50 want the level cap increased... When I started playing 18 months ago, both granite and exo wood showed as being possible "deposits" to find with your explorer at lvl52. Once I got to the level where I realized the importance of granite and ewood - I was really looking forward to getting to that stage. I am still looking forward to it.

Step in the right direction - now just increase that level cap so we can get those pesky granite mines:P

Thanks for passing on the update, Dantesama

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinMule View Post
    So you don't want granite mines and tit ore deposits?
    Both Level 52.
    Even if they raise the level cap, there is no guarantee that would be included, and to be honest no I don't wish to see them included as a farmed resource from the home island.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    this sounds like just what were waiting for. lets hope its only level 48+ and they up the cap limit a bit (say another 50 levels)
    im another with only lvl3 residences so cant wait for the new one and hopefully just buildable from build menu and not just a gem luxury

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JessieSun View Post
    What does "high level players" mean - what levels? Is lvl 42 enough for this?
    Same here. Love this but I'm level 42 - will we be included?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'd have preferred for ships, ship building and the ability to colonise new islands to have been introduced and maybe a less airy fairy set of new opponents maybe the introduction of gun powder muskets etc rather than something less 'fanciful' and dare I say it 'girly'...

5 new building licences is not a lot of use to me I see a lot of demolishing of buildings and moving round which seems to be the impetus in anno which i m sure a lot of settler fans are now also playing and all that reorganising just takes too long. Im beginning to wonder if you might have been better adding the excellent colonisation features of anno into settlers.....

Like many players I just dont have the space for new buildings or the licences to obtain them...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    ......I might approve of those magic beans however if they can make wheat fields grow automatically... an auto replace feature for wheat is long overdue...

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by MaelstromJ View Post
    ......I might approve of those magic beans however if they can make wheat fields grow automatically... an auto replace feature for wheat is long overdue...
    We already have buildings that do this they are called Silos

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    how come u can do poor crisis quests and will be able to do the science system, but you cant raise the level cap? or introduce pvp. i mean youve been banging on about both for about 2 year now. i think you shouldnt mention something if you aint gunna do it.

Reply to Thread