Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: The Fairy Tale Adventure

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sandman buff: Reduces production input of all buildings %50 (1 -> 1 ; 20 -> 10 ; 5 -> 3 ; etc...) Also preventing new buffs but buffed ones continues.

For Example: 5 Exotic wood -> 5 EW Plank ; 2x Buffed => 5 Exotic wood -> 10 EW Plank ; 2x Buffed + Sandman buff => 3 Exotic wood -> 10 EW Plank

This can make it valuable. Maybe When Sandman buff used, you must wait its expiration (No way to remove it and buff buildings in its effect) Else it will be useless.

Gold Tower => No input -> Gold Bar or Coin

This can be better.

World
    Sandycove
    "These 5 adventures are split into two paths, those two paths each have a final adventure with a special reward to be unlocked."

Three of us have completed both chains, but no special reward unlocked Please clarify what exactly we were supposed to get??? Utterly disappointed in this.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    I believe the rewards are random. Chance of epic building. Supposedly the magic castle.

World
    Sandycove
    yeah but does it still count?
    as has anyone got a screenshot etc of them winning a castle in there loot on live servers?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    "These 5 adventures are split into two paths, those two paths each have a final adventure with a special reward to be unlocked."

Three of us have completed both chains, but no special reward unlocked Please clarify what exactly we were supposed to get??? Utterly disappointed in this.
    Look at last sentence under "New Adventures" heading...

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...ale-Adventures

Okay so Im not allowed to quote the response i got from support on this, but I can clarify this...

You do NOT get anything extra for completing the whole chain!!!!
    Last edited by jollyfog2012; 13.08.13 at 16:19.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    um the last sentence be "You can comment here.".

Based on what i've seen posted elsewhere in these forums, it appears that BB have suffered a internal failure of communication. Specifically "Support" is not being supplied with all they need to answer our queries correctly. The only way to clarify it, is to wait for BB_Alpaca to give us a definitive answer on this question. Answers from any other source will be taken with a dumpster load of salt on my part.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    um the last sentence be "You can comment here.".

Based on what i've seen posted elsewhere in these forums, it appears that BB have suffered a internal failure of communication. Specifically "Support" is not being supplied with all they need to answer our queries correctly. The only way to clarify it, is to wait for BB_Alpaca to give us a definitive answer on this question. Answers from any other source will be taken with a dumpster load of salt on my part.
    I have now submitted all mail communication with support to Alpaca on this and await a reply
    Last edited by jollyfog2012; 13.08.13 at 17:00.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    Look at last sentence under "New Adventures" heading...

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...ale-Adventures

Okay so Im not allowed to quote the response i got from support on this, but I can clarify this...

You do NOT get anything extra for completing the whole chain!!!!

The last sentence says "These 5 adventures are split into two paths, those two paths each have a final adventure with a special reward to be unlocked."

A special reward to be 'unlocked' - unlocked doesn't mean you win it do you?

What does "special reward to be unlocked" mean?

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPope View Post
    The last sentence says "These 5 adventures are split into two paths, those two paths each have a final adventure with a special reward to be unlocked."

A special reward to be 'unlocked' - unlocked doesn't mean you win it do you?

What does "special reward to be unlocked" mean?
    The sentence is ambiguous

Either it means "Each path has a final adventure you can unlock which give a special reward" or it means "There is a special reward you can unlock from the final adventures".

Personally I think the "to be unlocked" refers to the adventures (unlocked by receiving them as a lootdrop from the previous adventure in the chain), not the reward (unlocked by receiving them in the lootdrop from the final adventure).

But there is still definitely some special reward promised. Eventually someone will find out what it is. You don't expect BB to give away all their secrets, do you? When was the last time they actually explained anything?

Unless there is no special reward any more, in which case they should tell us.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle

Why are epic adventures so boring??

After just playing out the first Epic adventure The Valiant Little Tailor I must conclude that the dumbding down of this game has managed to reach an new hight.. In the entire adventure your troops must follow an specific path, as the general blindly refuses to walk another way. Also the camps are so placed that blocking strategy is almost impossible, so the only thing your general can do is attacking one camp, return to base and attack the second camp.

Looking at strategy maps, I can already see that at least one of the next adventure is just the same.

I can understand that an first adventure like Bounty Hunter is like this, but players who are playing the Epic adventures have done HUNDREDS of other adventures, so they should be knowing what they are doing!!!

Even an simple adventure like Dark Priest or Horseback got more possibilities then this junk. So, I will suggest the following improvements.
    We are going to cut up those adventures to a couple of smaller ones, reduce the level to level 26 and make NEW epic adventures!!

Please BlueByte this is NOT an Epic Adventure, this adventure can be played by a 7yo. The only thing they need is to have someone calculating the troops they need to send (and even that they will be able to do themself with the combat simulators available!).

Back to the drawing board and give us adventures with strategy.!!

Reply to Thread