Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lack of space...

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

Lack of space...

I'm not sure if it is only my problem, but my Island is slowly getting to small for me... I own all building licences, some extra Noble Residence Deeds and other special buildings... With almost every big update or event (and this is good) comes new building. I've built my buildings in come kind of order and they are not so chaotic placed like at most of the players Islands. I know that consumes more building areas but I simply don't like that mess at other players Islands.

And my thought was to give players possibility to conquer new lands - safe lands, like main Island.

With that could come new building - Shipyard. Ships made by it would transfer resources between island like generals transfers troops. And to make it more realistic Ships would be used by generals to travel to the adventures.

I hope that ideas wouldn't overload servers.

Cheers WWB.

World
    Sandycove
    the new stuff coming may well help out with space issues. They haven't said how many the new residences will hold yet, but all indications are that they will be large. Given that news, it will be likely i will be knocking down lots of nobles to accommodate these new houses and hopefully make more room on my island. As always, we have to be patient and see exactly what BB have in store on this front.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    And how much will they cost in gems currency...

World
    Newfoundland
    Are you ppl stupid or just have problems reading? the said on the very start that the only way 2 get all the new buildings will be thx 2 playing the adventures.
    So you can buy them only with beans and stalks there will be no way 2 get them with gems.
    your saying that you lack space. what? you think you will get all the buildings right on the start?! first you will need 2 play the adventures a lot of times 2 get the beans. and if im right on this the new Magnificent Residence will save us some space. hope it will give something like 500 pop + 100/lvl

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Do you have problem with reading?

I DO NOT have space for new buildings...

I don;t care when I'll get them, now, in a month or a year, still I won't have space to build them.

That was my suggestion to conquer new islands to have more space.

P.S. I bet that there will be an option to buy beans for gems.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Don't have a single spot free self atm, have to tear down stuff now just to make space for the science buildings..

would really love another island, even if it's just the size of one sector or so..

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    It is good to hear that I'm not alone with this problem... Of course is not good that there is such a problem...

Fortunately it is not so bad in my case, I don't have to tear down anything, but they won't fit in my spatial economy...

World
    Northisle
    Totally agree. All these new buildings - give us the chance to BUY ( Look - more money for you ) - 10 new licences. I still have land free , but no licences !

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    well simple answer is if you have ran out of space, you made a hash of your island...

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    It seems to me that some players are forgetting this is a resource management game, and that space is a resource that needs to be managed.

I am level 42, have 60 licenses left to purchase and before I placed all the science buildings had a balanced island.

IMO BB could throw all the additional building space they can at the game and some players would still fill it just so they can have masses of resources to trade. More space is just a dressing over the wound that is excess buildings that aren't really needed.

Reply to Thread