Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Trees gone crazy....

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Trees gone crazy....

As title says wood (hardwood,Pinewood[logs]) production together with trees goes insane.. i got a normal +500 on trees and after the update is goes around from +500 to -5000....

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    1.jpg
    2.jpg

Taken few seconds later..

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Did you reach your maximum in storage for the Logs?
    If that's the case, then I don't think you have to care about it, I believe its acting like in anno-online, since the production houses can't produce anymore the system kind of calculate things wrong and this is what you get

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Did not and just happened to a fiend with half the storeroom limit filled..

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Yell0wfLash View Post
    Did not and just happened to a fiend with half the storeroom limit filled..
    This can change depending on the amount left in your "tree" deposits, if they are empty, the cutters will need to walk further away (in this case maybe much further away) and then once the foresters replant, they can use the closer ones again, be interesting to see what sort of level your tree deposits closer to your main cutters are.
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    well i got 9 lvl3 foresters and 6 lvl3 cutters all very close with a storehouse in the middle and there are 8 trees to be cut right around all those...

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    This is by the looks of it a slightly annoying bug, for the last 3 months odd I been in the green for tree planting (pinewood) every time I check, even though it fluctuates it still stays green and never goes red as my foresters outnumber my cutters by a lot.
    Since the new maintenance it has gone to 13k in the red! Impossible!! It changes from red to green constantly ( I like checking economy a lot ). Also this happened b4 I even started building any of the science buildings and I know for sure 1 lev 3 papermill wont put me 13k in the red.
    My question is why suddenly now, I spent 5 mins watching what they do, if a deposit goes to 0 every forester goes and fills it up then temporarily will have n/a on their details. I guess this means they wait for a deposit to go low then its bk to work to fill it up again. At no time should I be in the red for planting trees.

Its been happening all day and driving me nuts! Any info is appreciated.

World
    Sandycove
    It might be related to the change that a building that doesn't produce anymore, will now show up with 0 production in the economy overview.
    This was asked by the community for buildings that are upgrading, but I think it got implemented as "when a building doesn't produce".

If so, shutting down your forresters for a while to empty some deposits and then turning them on again should produce a more stable number

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Thanx, I was tinkering with the idea to shut some foresters down for a while.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    why in heavens would we shut down our foresters?? this is a bug and should be fixed...

Reply to Thread