Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Bookbinder Queue

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

World
    Newfoundland
    This has been asked since day one and will NEVER happen as it will make producing books a lot easier, and then every level 50 has a ton of resources and buffs and next thing you know TSO goes to pot.

I thought it was common sense why this was the case, and it thought it was common sense, BB responded to this request by releasing RTTBN and ppl had their chance to stock up on this adventure at xmas but many didn't….they went and bought MSE or well nothing , or idk what.

So to conclude for the stability of TSO this will never happen, would be good if there was a 4 book cap limit then at lease 1/4 of my glue wouldn't go to waste but again NEVER gonna happen.

Lets not forget its probably the people who do have jobs that spend the most money on TSO, not the 15/20 hour a day welfare peeps.
    Oh and I spend ALOT of time on time, AND I'm not on welfare though AND I invest money into this game, so maybe you should open you mind a tad before sound off like that.

I actually just altered it as I didn't want it to appear I was directing it at you specifically , As that was not my intention. As for how long you personally spend online, I couldn't care a less.
    But why do you feel the need to direct it at anyone ?

Funny thing is with options they are generated by life experience, they have not bases for logic and fact. It's the reason criminals are convinced on evidence, not her say.

if you have not experienced circumstance X they you can pass a judgement and say "ahhh well that's my OPIOIN" as almost proving and promoting your own ignorance.

Rather than facing the FACT that it WILL destabilise this games a bit more. The same as a lot of recent introductions have hence the devaluation of coin.

but HEY that's Just my opinion……..or is it ??
    Last edited by BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA; 04.06.14 at 04:02.
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA View Post
    Oh and I spend ALOT of time on time, AND I'm not on welfare though AND I invest money into this game, so maybe you should open you mind a tad before sound off like that.
    What relevance does that have on working people probably spending more than welfare peeps? Mainly because they have a higher disposable income than the unemployed do, Or they have less time to invest so want the speed up cash brings.

Quote Originally Posted by BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA View Post
    But why do you feel the need to direct it at anyone ?
    Who said it was directed at anyone? Its down to common sense, People who work have a higher disposable income than people on welfare, Therefore are able to spend more on life's little luxury's like settlers. Only reason I changed it is because I didn't want Dappadon to take it personal as that was never my intention, But it was not directed at anyone else either.
    Last edited by Brayarg; 04.06.14 at 16:56.

World
    Newfoundland
    Probably because there are more people on those servers, and the ratio of con making lvl 50 players to everyone else is probably smaller. My point is Newfoundland is not the place to introduce lots and lots of books for very player in a very short period of time.
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I like the bookbinder idea, but I really hate the implementation. The wasting time already in the production (The cost of books is growing at 10 produced books.) that is good enough. No queue?! I really hate that...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have 21 explorers. What dou you think dear BB when can I fully skill them? I tell you: about 1 and a half year. And when i cant log in every 12hours when producing manuscripts I just lost a lot of time. When i buff the bookbinder with glue i can only put codex for the night to minimalize the empty run of the bookbinder, but if I can enlist min. 2 books that would help me a lot.
    So please think about it!

World
    Newfoundland

Lightbulb NO queue for Bookbinder.

You read it right! A suggestion not to add a queue to Bookbinder building.
    (because it will never be added anyway and since this suggestion is the opposite it will surely be added )
    I dont know about you but I click on bookbinder building to go build a specific book. If I want for example a Codex I want to go and put it to build not build a million of something else first. So if Im missing some prerequisite books for a Codex I should still be able to start building a Codex. The materials and time needed to build the missing prerequisite books would be added to the requirements to build the Codex and the process will start. Possibly add a confirmation describing the additional costs involved.
    If prerequisite books are available everything works the same as it does now.
    Last edited by topgearfan; 13.01.15 at 13:00.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    I don't understand?
    You want the bookbinder to be idle each and every time your Real Life forces you to not be online between the time the book finishes and you pick it up, then click to build the next?

That's how it is now. So, your suggestion equals "Don't change the Bookbinder"?

Reply to Thread