Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Bookbinder Queue

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Too much burden for us to produce in bookbinder and limited production slot.

I think the skill tree refund to player is too heavy burden, if we roughly produce 1 book/codex/manuscript per day ( we busy due to work & family)
    Half refund and full refund by 850 Crystal isn't worth it either. Kindly remove this feature, allow us upgrade our generals faster and gaming effectively.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    They already addressed this with the RPH book recipes. It has a queue and can do several books a day with buff, eg. 15 manuscripts a day with the best buff combinations.

World
    Newfoundland
    target rph for manuscripts. Once you get that up and running things change quite quickly.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    Wouldn't a bookbinder queue be the best solution for all? Maybe the devs can consider this after they fix all the bugs in the game.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    Wouldn't a bookbinder queue be the best solution for all? Maybe the devs can consider this after they fix all the bugs in the game.
    No, I very much like the recipe in rph. And there are better buffs for rph than there are for bookbinder

This has been discussed many times already. The recipes were added to the game because there will never be a queue in the bookbinder.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    They should add a short queue if only to make the buffs worth using, say 2 codex, 4 tome, or as others have mentioned make a buff just long enough for a single book, I gave up trying to get the recipes, I would happily do a hard challenge or pay gems for them, but I'm not doing something 50 times again only to get no recipes

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

bookbinder

could we please have a que in the bookbinder for making manuscripts, books, for skills, same thing as barracks or snacks. the cost in the RPH to make is not cheaper, and many have not got the upgrades in RPH to make them anyway, many have upgraded their buildings to make paper, fittings etc, and the RPH is usually already busy making other things for quests or buffs,
    Last edited by fisho1; 18.12.18 at 18:58.

World
    Northisle
    Good idea would make using buffs on it more cost effective with all the good will in the world we can't be here all the time
    Intelligentsia Is recruiting Mail me in game for more info

World
    Sandycove
    It's been asked for so many times I couldn't count them.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

Merged multiple threads discussing the same topic

I would like to direct those who are not aware of them to answers for Question #61 and Question #88 of the Ask Me Anything event, which both touch on the subject of the Bookbinder and the rate of book production.

Reply to Thread