Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Quality Copper Mineshafts

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Quality Copper Mineshafts

yesterday i put 1 manuscript in the skill 'quality copper mineshafts' of my jolly geologist, which means 15% chance of finding copper deposits that can be mined faster (twice as fast). since then all copper deposits he found (6 so far) are with this feature.
    am I that lucky or is it a bug ? can someone confirm ? because I remember from test server, I was not so lucky there.
    when my copper mines deplete and geologist finds new ones I'll post more info.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same for me on the "hidden stone stash", should have a 10% chance of finding treasure on stone deposit search (as long as there are still deposits to be found) and I got treasure on all 6 searches...

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Don't knock a lucky streak, you could have had 6 searches that were unlucky....

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    i also get quality copper mineshafts on all my searches

World
    Sandycove
    I also had my geologist find FOUR Quality Copper Shafts with only a 15% chance.

And I got treasure from finding Stone Deposits 100% of the time so far (over 5 searches forgot to count exactly)

Will keep checking it. What are other people's experiences, Is it bugged or not?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Wow, your either extremely lucky or it must be a bug! Can anyone report if they have searched for said deposits and not got these bonus's yet? Was gonna totally bypass the chance upgrades as usually chance for me means a slim chance!

World
    Sandycove
    I'm 100% on quality copper as well. If its a bug it must be a simple coding value, which also makes me think its not a bug but a deliberate `error' to warm the players to the new science system. But if they can manipulate it here then what else is being controlled from afar ? resource drops ? adventure finds? Server favouritism? Are the % values shown to us the players only a guise? Mawahaha

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I've also seen 100% from the stone searched treasure from 4 goes so far

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I did another 9 searches for copper (with 15% chance of quality mineshafts) and all were successful.
    I also put 1 Manuscript in Two Marble in One (8% chance of finding two marble deposits at once) and two searches were both successful.
    And the Hidden Stone Stash is also 100% successful (2 searches with 20% chance).

World
    Sandycove
    It is 100%. I am way past 10 Stone Deposits searches. It ALWAYS gives some treasure.

Copper Quality Mineshafts ALWAYS works. I am well past 12 searches and ALL of them were quality shafts.

What's the official feedback from BB on this????????????????????????????????????

Reply to Thread