Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Quality Copper Mineshafts

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well...Let me clarify...you are COMPLAINING about increased chance of getting extra resources????
    You REALLY want to fix this bug???
    If it is a bug, should be solved with really low priority, as FYI, there are many REAL bugs to be fixed in the game....

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello everyone,

Just wanted to add that I too keep getting the faster copper mines every single time.

But, what I have also noticed (in my case at least) is that these faster copper mines (at level 2, buffed) run out way faster than they should - something like 3 or 4h instead of the expected 10.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks!
    nim.
    Last edited by Nimurian; 25.06.13 at 10:07. Reason: corrections to the text

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanix View Post
    Well...Let me clarify...you are COMPLAINING about increased chance of getting extra resources????
    If it is a bug, should be solved with really low priority, as FYI, there are many REAL bugs to be fixed in the game....
    LOL I totally second this... bug? what bug... moving along swiftly...

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostra View Post
    What seems to be also strange: If I upgrade the mine with Production time 1m 30s from Quality Copper Mineshafts to level 2, it will still have Production time 1m 30s.
    ??? That's what's supposed to happen!

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanix View Post
    Well, it does make a difference. I chose to upgrade my "quality" skill to 45% on the assumption that the current bug that it's always 100% will be fixed.

World
    Newfoundland
    I hear this will be fixed very shortly! Thanks for the information guys, was easily able to track down this issue because of all your feedback.
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    One more thing: the production time appears to be 3 minutes the first few minutes it's built

After a few minutes, it changes to 1 min 30 seconds

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    This has now been fixed to the original percentage but don't fret as there is still light to be had

If u can get your jolly/geo up to 45% chance of finding "faster copper mines" u can still get this quite quickly. I had to do 8 searches (20 mins) to find the 3 faster deposits. Once the search is over hovver over the newly found deposit and it will tell u there if u have found the faster deposit (mine only displayed the bigger copper deposit so I knew I had not found it that time). If u have not found it build copper mine and destroy b4 your settler starts building it (at worst u lose cost of building a copper mine) then start search over again till u have both copper bonus's displayed.

I plan to upgrade my 3 jollys and only to the 3rd tier atm as at level 41 theres not much better on offer.

With the books applied to bigger copper deposits and faster copper deposits your 6 copper mines at lev 2 (12 hrs till they run out) are manageable for most players to keep tabs on without having to login constantly. Of course u need the books to upgrade but only 8 manu's per geologist so not too bad.

Reply to Thread