Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Vote Results

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Why only 1???? I need like 40 to go even....

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Why wait till August
    Why only 1, when you bought the 1 you can buy, it cost a slot then i prefer something else, for limitless buying.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    well the limit 1 is pretty reasonable. otherwise the silos for gems would be totally useless and BB wouldn't make money on selling gems.

more than 1 would also flood the TO thus supplies increases and demand decreases and thus the silo would be worthless (or rather cheapens the silo gem value even further).

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Cool

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanhai View Post
    1500 is Cheap? Speak for yourself it takes a while for persons outside the guilds to trade enough items in order to get that many coins, especially now that people are going to start saving up and GC will become harder to find.

I will say this though, if they were to lower the price on an extra building queue spot I would be very grateful.
    The whole idea behind guild coins is that it allows you access to exclusive content from being a member of a guild.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    @Kanhai.

Considering Silos trade for 3-4k coins right now, that's fairly cheap.

If you have an issue gathering 1500 guildcoins before august, I suggest you put up an offer to buy 3 lots of 500 guild coins for 250 coins, that should get you the required guildcoins in worst case in a matter of hours.

Still pity the the Crystal Well didn't won out despite my campainging.

Crystal Wells 2016!

On another note: the football match adventure, when it was last in game it didn't contain any loot and if that's still the case or the loot hasn't been changed to absurd amounts of granite, what excatly is the reasoning behind making it about 3 times as expensive as pirates and a tad more expensive than Nords?

There's already plenty of items in the guildshop which one have to be crazy to buy.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by tisqsaps View Post
    On the voting page was not noted that you can only buy one silo. That was only noted on the forum. For the next vote it would be great if we could see limitations directly on the voting page.
    Fully agree. Information should be transparent, it's not fair that later we understand that the price is different (better said, higher) and there is a limitation which we were not informed before.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    One Silo can be achieved by all players, even players outside a guild. The latter will have to try and trade harder to get the 1500 guild coins, but it is doable. However, a slightly higher number of Silos with guild coins (say e.g. 3) would be a strong motive for players to seek and join a guild and in the same time would not damage the purchase of Silos with gems.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i'm disappointed from the results.
    i'm strongly believe that people choose silo not knowing that there is a limit of 1, because 1 silo doesnt going to help much, or at all, when you think of it

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Yes, one silo is not much, I did not know it was only one either. Still it is far better then a well

Reply to Thread