Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] 20th Anniversary!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    If you ask me as a devoted settler for the last 20 years, gems would be good but not great, coins again not great. Give us a granite deposit, add 2 or 3 more zones to our home zone, say 3 or 4 granite deposits, a few more marble, and a saltpeter or two.

Ive not been lvl50 for long but spending hours a day staring at the screen in the hope someone puts a reasonable trade in TO for granite so i can continue is rather tedious

Lvl49 and under have plenty to keep them occupied, new deposits and a few extra lvls will keep your regular players a lot happier.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    - Add A competetive aspect to the game, like pvp, or the ability to scout or steal from other players. Just make some kind of competetive play...maybe a ranking system for the server, and each month the top 5 or 10 get rewarded...that will also keep the lvl 50's in the game ( in my opinon)

Ditto, a ranking system would be great, only in order for that to be fair aswell, we would need more lvls for the lvl50 players to progress to.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    this is only i can say to you guyzzzz..........make the settlers online be more great game because i like this game and im afraid that i will lose this account

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Make Silos refill faster than farms consume, current refill levels are hopeless considering how much they cost to buy/upgrade.
    Have bandit camps pop up on home Island every once in a while that disrupt production of nearby buildings.
    Do something about lvl 50 players, XP for zero gain = pointless gameplay.
    Interesting gameplay is needed much more than fancy graphics (looks nice, ok seen it, what's next??)
    waiting hours/days/weeks for things to happen is NOT good gameplay, it's more like watching paint dry (oh we can pay instead of waiting pfft)

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    The Settlers 2 : 20th Anniversary Platinum Edition
    Last edited by FAKI917; 22.06.13 at 14:37.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I just want a cuddle

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    my friend can not come to my island to buff my build.
    can you help me?
    my ID is DuanDuan.
    can GM maintenance my account ?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    endless granite mine or the oppurtunity to achieve one plus a shed load of gems please... and lots of free stuff will be gratefully appreciated :-)

-------------------------------------------------

maybe you could do a gem lottery, every player is entered for free and is allocated 20 sets of numbers , each server gets the following

1st prize(x5) 20,000 gems
    2nd (x10) 10,000 gems
    3rd(x25) 7500 gems
    4th(x50) 5000 gems
    5th(x75) 2500 gems
    6th(x100) 1000 gems

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Or a mega island buff..

buffs the whole island for 20 days at a time and/or increases production x 20....

-----------------------------

endless deposits for 20 days, the whole island, every deposit stays at full for 20 days

------------------------------

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I think we need a party quest - a set of mini adventures where you get to decorate your island. Banners on buildings, sets of balloons, etc things to decorate your buildings. Have some party games where you can win items for your skills tree (assume that people have not done all 31 skill by then) .
    Not have stuff for XP, but just let people have a laugh with their island. I like the idea of some retro buildings as well

Reply to Thread