Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] 20th Anniversary!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Sure I played this game on my old Amiga. Still enjoy playing. Loads of Gems would be nice.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi hi ,

Mmm I think we get all a free gem pit to buy more nice houses, this for for our help to make from this beta game a super experience!

or? maybe something else? that pig farm or a new production line like mmm changing your horses in meat? @ the butcher?
    or some mix of the existing things we produce to make new stuff ?? or PvP? or something better?

Any way, first : PROFICIAT!!! with the 20 year anniversary!!

I hope a lot of nice things will follow the next 20 year's!!
    Last edited by DonDa; 22.06.13 at 07:11.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Levels 51 - 100 maybe? Happy anniversary!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I really wish and hope for everyone to get one or two endless gem-pits, but I really think we´ll receive a silo and maybe some fruitbaskets instead.
    I do wish for my wish to come true though.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'd say an earthquake that destroys the home map except for the mayor house (to keep the storage)
    and creates a bunch of islands accessible by ships. (In total bigger than the original home map).

And real pirates (bandits) that come and attack us and can destroy stuff !

Or 20,000 gems, whatever !

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Hmm. No lag? No "server call failed"? A little side menu where we can see all troops, all the time - it's a nuisance having to get back to the city to see how many troops we have left and then back again to the adventure to see what we actually sent. Customized and automatic mineral search? meaning, we wouldn't have to personally give the order to the geologists, they would go a search the ores as soon as they are depleted according to the priorities we set (which geo to use to what prospection and so on). Make it voluntary even - the folks who don't want to do it, wouldn't have to. This wouldn't imbalance the game too much I think, as we would still have to build the mines the harvest them. All it would mean is that, after a day's work, where our island is our particular nightmare, we would go straight into building and not having to lose what can be up to an hour or more just searching for minerals...

A new unit - the jester: perfect for distracting any camp for five to ten seconds, with two hours' cd. I mean, the distracted troops can only handle so many jokes before beating the [ life ] out of him. Being such a good sport, he would need to have a constant flow of food and beverages thrown his way (like10 beer / 10 bread every hour). Yes, this is a blatant attempt to avoid the general's cooldowns through a failed blocking. In my defense, the lag - and the "server call failed" thing - really destroys even the most careful calculations!

I know that nothing I just mentioned will actually make its way into the game, but here are the suggestions, however lame they may be!
    Last edited by peck_ed; 22.06.13 at 11:00. Reason: minor corrections

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    how about a complete box set of all the settlers games the tenth anniversary was not very good

World
    Sandycove
    maybe you could re-release the first game free for all, it was a crackin game

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    hmm... bring back the fun of the original games - I miss the lovely yells and squeals when they died!!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    "How about a large adventure with the inter action of guild members on an epic scale" !!!!!

Reply to Thread