Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: gems charged with no confirmation

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

Exclamation gems charged with no confirmation

As that remove-button (X) in production queues are sharing same location vertically as the "Instant complete"-button and when the list is getting auto-updated you'll get forced up to the top of the queue. So while spending time removing stuff from the queue you found you don't need, you'll easily and accidentally end up clicking that "instant complete"-button, getting a charge you don't want and loss of gems you surely needed to spend on other stuff.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    It happened to me too, but in provision house. I was removing some stuff and it was clicked automatically on instant complete button. Fortunately it was fish platters and took 12 gem from me.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Happened to me too, logged a ticket but no reply.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Why do you think that the 'X' and the instant complete button share the same location? that's not a bug unfortunately.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedicter View Post
    Why do you think that the 'X' and the instant complete button share the same location? that's not a bug unfortunately.
    So you think BB have done this to steal money from us?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    So you think BB have done this to steal money from us?
    not steal per say but to make you use those gems you have :P

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    As that remove-button (X) in production queues are sharing same location vertically as the "Instant complete"-button and when the list is getting auto-updated you'll get forced up to the top of the queue. So while spending time removing stuff from the queue you found you don't need, you'll easily and accidentally end up clicking that "instant complete"-button, getting a charge you don't want and loss of gems you surely needed to spend on other stuff.
    Unfortunately this has been happening for a very long time... It is a problem that by now should have been corrected. This happened to me midway last year, I was suffering bad lag and was double clicking a building to open it.... a couple of days later I was missing X amount of gems (when I noticed), well say 100 for arguments sake. I did contact support and they refunded me half as a goodwill gesture. The reason I'm posting is I find it shocking that this issue hasn't yet been corrected after so much time has passed (a year since my experience). Would it really be to much to ask, to put a confirmation button on? A "are you sure" option? Maybe its me and this is to much to ask... seeing as some players have actually paid hard earned cash for these gems.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    It happened to me a few days ago, wasted 100 gems finishing Milita by mistake and got a big NO regarding refunds.

Theres no confirmation on gems because that simply suits them of course. Shame.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well, then it seems like a scam-funtion and maybe should be reported to higher instance..

Because of this and how they are treating people that have got their island locked because of a bug (http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...-be-a-careful!), I won't spend another € on this game.

Edit: It seems they have started to handle that island locked bug better, but this remain..
    Edit2: This is fixed too.. =)
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 13.07.14 at 00:52.

World
    Northisle
    It caught me out on the balloons quest. Cancelling some water to balloons in provision house ended up costing me 200gems (it costs 100gems to auto-complete and I'm an idiot and did it twice).

Reply to Thread