Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BB have fixed the 100% drop chance

World
    Sandycove

BB have fixed the 100% drop chance

The 100% drop chance of finding loot/fast mines has been fixed during maintenance

The rebuildable fields we received as presents was fixed rather quickly to

so it appears that any bug seen to be in the players favour is fixed fast as you like. Yet bugs that hinder a player are left to rot in some corner of the devs desk.

Shame on you BB

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    shame on you

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    i totaly agree, we have been complaining and sending support tickets for all the game bugs that hinder us endless times, all we get is BB are awair and gona fix it,, but give us to much off some things fixed straightaway..way to go BB , we know where your priority lie

World
    Sandycove
    thing is maybe if people stopped moaning like in a previous thread about is this a bug why does it happen then maybe they would fix bugs that hinder game.
    i dont know why some people feel the need to moan on other treads when their is something in their favor in the game rather than moan about the bad stuff that wont work right so ok shame on bb sorting these out faster than other bugs that does affect game play for the worse but also shame on them in other posts moaning they were getting faster mines or loot drops ect all the time.

World
    Sandycove
    but how long do you think it will take them to fix the new bug "deals i cant afford" that keeps turning itself on after every refresh on the Trade Office. Bet they dont fix that within days. Utterly useless

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I have been complaining long about how the game can not count right. There are quests that want me to buff X ammount of building and I always have to buff X+5 or X+10 or X+15 in order for the game to count X. I know how to buff and I do it right

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    They're not necessarily comparable.
    This bug (and the fields) affected everyone, and was endlessly reproducible. This makes it much easier to examine and fix.

Other annoying bugs tend to be intermittent, don't affect everyone, and can be difficult to reproduce. Acknowledging that these types of bugs exist doesn't mean you know what's actually wrong or how to fix it.

(Note, this doesn't mean that I'm any happier about some of the other long running bugs still being there either)

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrade View Post
    They're not necessarily comparable.
    This bug (and the fields) affected everyone, and was endlessly reproducible. This makes it much easier to examine and fix.

Other annoying bugs tend to be intermittent, don't affect everyone, and can be difficult to reproduce. Acknowledging that these types of bugs exist doesn't mean you know what's actually wrong or how to fix it.

Affected everyone positively. Unlike purely negative bugs which should always be prioritized. There is no such thing as "not knowing how to fix".

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Of course there's such a thing as not knowing how to fix. If it's not easy to replicate, it can be hard to know exactly what fell over and where.

Again, there's every likelihood that this was an easy fix. Easy wins should always be taken.
    "Team, I need you to only work on hard things, don't worry about any easy thing until you've solved all of the hard things" would be a disaster.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrade View Post
    Of course there's such a thing as not knowing how to fix.
    You mean. BB would actually have something to do?

Need I really define what priority means? In this case it is prioritizing maintaining and repairing what you already have instead of creating new content that most of the time also need maintenance shortly after release.

I'm not surprised priorities are how they are in this capitalistic world, but I will not hesitate to speak my mind of how it actually should be.

You put one guy to work on the easy things and you put rest of the team to work on the hard things, and they will finish simultaneously. You need both "easy" and "hard" things for it all to work. Prioritizing one over the other is futile and provide a very bad product, with very many angry customers.
    Last edited by Malhalla; 26.06.13 at 10:32.

Reply to Thread