Thread: [Feedback] TSO Anniversary vouchers

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    moaning started already?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i agree with the other guy, i deleted my all my social media accounts a long time ago

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    what does 'website' mean, the ubisoft one?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrielle View Post
    what does 'website' mean, the ubisoft one?
    Likely www.thesettlersonline.com
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    I found a CODE. !! God 500 gold deposit and something else. I found it on the .net website.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    BB's idea of 20th anniversary celebration 'fun' is to have a daily search across websites and social media for voucher codes? I'm sorry, but whoever came up with this clearly has a different concept of 'fun' and 'celebration' to me. Anyone not in a guild is going to be seriously hacked off with having to perform this daily trawl around places that aren't even in the game! Seriously, who thinks this nonsense up? Rewarding us for being good little boys and girls visiting all your websites and pages every day?! Words now fail me.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLurker View Post
    BB's idea of 20th anniversary celebration 'fun' is to have a daily search across websites and social media for voucher codes? I'm sorry, but whoever came up with this clearly has a different concept of 'fun' and 'celebration' to me. Anyone not in a guild is going to be seriously hacked off with having to perform this daily trawl around places that aren't even in the game! Seriously, who thinks this nonsense up? Rewarding us for being good little boys and girls visiting all your websites and pages every day?! Words now fail me.
    You don't have to redeem them if you don't want to. :-)

I get why they're doing it. it's just promotion for marketing and traffic. I like it. It's fun.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    i have social media but don't like to link it all together

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPope View Post
    You don't have to redeem them if you don't want to. :-)

I get why they're doing it. it's just promotion for marketing and traffic. I like it. It's fun.
    The rewards are great, but the voucher hunt is stupid.

I repeat my point that if trawling through BB websites and pages for a voucher code is your idea of 'fun', then we disagree on what fun is.

And it's really not very clever marketing and promotion to send people looking on the same websites and pages every day, and, most importantly, people who are already playing the game!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLurker View Post
    The rewards are great, but the voucher hunt is stupid.

I repeat my point that if trawling through BB websites and pages for a voucher code is your idea of 'fun', then we disagree on what fun is.

And it's really not very clever marketing and promotion to send people looking on the same websites and pages every day, and, most importantly, people who are already playing the game!
    Give BB a break, they try to introduce something different and they just get flack.
    If you don't want to search, then don't.

I for one am pleased they are trying different things. Sending traffic to their website is a good marketing idea, they do have other games you know, you might just see one that catches your eye.

The same applies to all events - none of them are compulsory, if you don't think they are worth doing, then just ignore/skip/delete them. But don't gripe, you might just convince them to stop running events, is that what you really want?

Our guild quest yesterday for levels 38-44 was to complete 2 adventures and add 1800 musk deposit. Do you hear us whinging? No, it pulled our guild together and made us work as a team. This game is meant to be interesting, kudos to BB for mixing it up a bit.

Just my thoughts, I don't expect you to agree, or take it on board.

Reply to Thread