Newfoundland
    Good luck mates))........we are together in this

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

World
    Newfoundland
    Go NewfoundSandy!
    "That cat is staring me in a nasty way... just take the photo quick and run!"
    My camera's last words...

World
    Sandycove
    Some tipt from Hellenic Pride..

1. You can close your smelters and iorn/steel weapons... you will save coal for ballons...
    2. You can close brewry/friarys and stables... you will save water and wheat for ballons...
    3. Yoy can close bowmaker (if you have)... you will save pine logs for ballons..
    4. You can even close buchers (if enought sausages for basket exists)... you will save meat for ballons...

Good luck to all of us!!!!
    At the end.... everything is going to be OK...
    If it's not OK... it's not yet the end...

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    I emptied my bow stores then closed down the work yards, from what I have seen so far I am very confident we will do this in plenty of time.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

World
    Sandycove
    11th place, 20% balloons donation...

We started from 16th place yesterday....

We may had a bad start, but we are running faster than other realms...

C'mon guys and dools, let's ballon up Snadycove, we have it!!!!
    At the end.... everything is going to be OK...
    If it's not OK... it's not yet the end...

World
    Sandycove
    Great work so far Sandycovians! Let's keep climbing the rankings =]
    *Price Lists, Value Calculations, Adventure Guides, Helpful Links*

Join us on Forum Groups, Facebook and Google+

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    No idea about our current ranking as the leaderboard is still down. http://prntscr.com/1f5ano

Buff people who are online for boosts to basic resources for converting to balloons.

If your queue isn't long enough, come to Global-4 and ask someone for resources.

If you have spare resources, come to Global-4 and ask if anyone would like them.

Remember to check your overnight buffed water production against what you can actually store in your storehouses; if you will max out unbuffed then use the buffs on other basic resources instead.

We cover quite a few time zones; if other time zone players can buff European players' basic resources during the 'wee small hours of the night' and Europeans can buff other time zones players' basic resources when it's daylight in Europe, then we can boost production of resources for conversion in a way that may not be possible for other servers. The Germans must sleep at some point.....

Ignore the die-hard non-participants, try to convert the waverers and encourage new players to make balloons.

If any new players (level 14 so that they can build wells) are able and willing, ask them to build temporary storehouses with some of their building licenses, and upgrade them to level 3. This provides 1.5k storage per storehouse, over and above the normal mayor's house and 1 storehouse per sector.

10 x level 3 storehouses cost: 800 pwp, 800 stone, 4.2k hwp and 2.5k marble and give a storage capacity of 15k. 10 building licenses are required.

50 wells or 50 deep wells will also fit into the space provided with s1 and s4: 50 x wells cost 500 pwp and 750 stone and produce 50k water. 50 x deep wells cost 500 hwp and 750 marble and produce 75k water. At an average of 4min per production cycle, that is 9k/12h water unbuffed.

Level 1 Provision House will make 25 lots of water balloons in 40 minutes. Over a 12 hour period, this equates to 36k water converting into 9k balloons. Upgrade to Level 2 Provision house costs: 500 hwp and 650 marble.

Level 2 Provision House will make 25 lots of water balloons in just under 21 minutes. Over a 12 hour period this equates to 68k water converting into 17k balloons. Upgrade to Level 3 Provision House costs: 1k hwp and 3k marble.

Level 3 Provision House will make 25 lots of water balloons in approximately 15 minutes. Over a 12 hour period, this equates to 96k water converting to 24k balloons.

Have a think about these figures and see what you can come up with.

Oh, and before I forget, I've set up a forum discussion group called Balloon Makers: http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/g...hp?groupid=394 The clue is in the name.
    Last edited by Sto_Helit; 13.07.13 at 08:35.

Reply to Thread