Thread: [FAQ] TSO Anniversary

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

[FAQ] TSO Anniversary

As we stated in the description of the anniversary right here, balloons from the first phase will not affect the second phase results.

Many of you have asked additional questions related to this, a few answers can be found below.

1. Will balloons gathered during the first phase affect the second phase results?

No. Balloons acquired during the first phase of the event will NOT affect the second phase results. It means that all balloons you get during the first phase should be used in that specific time slot - they will lose their value when the first phase ends.

2.Does it mean that all not-used balloons will be deleted with the start of the second phase?

No. We will not delete any balloons, bear in mind that balloons from the first phase will not affect the second phase results.

3.Can I store balloons from the first phase in my storehouse/star menu and donate them during the second phase?

Technically, it will be possible, but - as stated before - balloons from the first phase will not be taken into account during the second phase.

Other questions may follow, this thread could be updated.

If you wish to comment on this thread, please click here.

Happy settling!
    Last edited by BB_Dantesama; 28.06.13 at 17:05.
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    1.When exactly does the first phase end?

The first phase will last approx. 4 days, it is not possible to specify the exact time frame: the moment your game world reaches 100%, the first phase ends for you.

2.When will the second phase start?

The second phase will start at the same time for all game worlds and will last until July 23rd. We will inform you immediately when we have a better idea of when the 2nd phase will actually start.

3.Does the game world need to get to 100% in phase 1?

There will be no penalty if your game world doesn't reach 100% during the first phase of the event, but you should make sure you play as much as possible: the faster you are, the more rewards you will get. All game worlds will participate in the second phase.

4.Some game worlds will work together during the second phase, how will the teams be made up?

That's correct, some game worlds will cooperate together in order to reach a common goal. More details about groups will be announced next week. First we need to analyse available data again to make sure the 2nd phase competition will be fair for all players.

5.Summarize me those "phases" then please.
    -The first phase will last approx. 4 days. It is not possible to specify the exact time frame.
    -The moment your game world reaches 100%, the first phase is finished for you.
    -The second phase will start at the same time for all game worlds and it will last until 23rd of July.
    When the exact time of the “2nd phase start” is known, we will let you know.

7. What "is" 100% technically speaking?
    1st phase: The task of each game world is the same - reach a certain amount of donated balloons.
    2nd phase: The same task as the “1st phase” one, but this time some servers will be working together.

We will not communicate any numbers.
    All we can say is that "100%" from the first phase and "100%" from the second phase are simply not connected.

8. What will happen to balloons stored in the Mayor's house when we go from phase 1 to phase 2

As communicated in yesterday’s forum announcement, we will not delete any balloons,
    but they will be taken out from the calculation – i.e. they will NOT affect the second phase results.

9. What will happen to the balloons we donated in phase 1?

Balloons from the first phase will help your game world win during that specific time frame. That’s all. After you donate them, they are gone.
    There is no point in saving balloons from the first phase, they will be obsolete when the second phase starts.

10. So the information in game under the event page is incorrect?
    Should be fixed now. Please remember to refresh first!!! We just updated the content of the Event window - feel free to check it out!

11. Help! I can't remove rocks in the Shaman adventure, what should I do?

In such cases please contact Support.

If you wish to comment on this thread. Please click here.

Last edited by BB_Dantesama; 28.06.13 at 17:13.
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ