Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The shaman, can't finish adventure

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by oiLvAcciNe View Post
    Hi all,

I was able to Finnish ... with some massive troop losses, but received as a reward some nice stuff:
    10 balloons
    14960 xp

and in my case moved up one level and received coins and some gems

This is probably not the best guide but it worked for me

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bw_7...it?usp=sharing

Nothing to with bug!!!!

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Leave it to BB to mess EVERYTHING in this game... I am now stuck with this this stupid adventure with the rocks bug... Pecked, you tell people to send a ticket but what good will that do? My adventure runs out in a day and Support does not work in weekends and even during weekdays it takes 2-3 days for an answer, if not longer.

Now I cannot finish the event chain quest... Thank you BB for ruining my day... Am not surprised, it's one failure after another.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    contacted support , i gues we have to wait till they fix it

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    they must fix many many bugs in this game.i expect a maintance very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Wake up Damircek; there's a maintenance every week, but no bugs are being fixed.
    It's clear that BB's priority is currently in making new things --> see crisis quest and anniversary event.
    The fact that BB doesn't work during the weekends, while this is a 24/7 game, is only one more indication that support/bugfixing is no priority.

New things are causing new bugs, so as long as this is the priority we'll have to accept the bugs.
    Last edited by MrBranch; 30.06.13 at 10:02.

World
    Sandycove
    For those that are not able to finish the adventure.

Is it possible you only clicked one rock away, and then killed a camp in sector 2?
    The other rocks might have dissappeared after you killed a camp in sector 2.

I realize this won't help you finish the adventure, but might help others to prevent it from happening. (We might get another quest to do "the shaman" in phase 2)

In any case, when doing any of the new adventures, try to keep a close watch to your questbook and finish the quests in the order they appear and before doing other things on the adventure. That way you might prevent some of these issues to occur.

World
    Newfoundland
    BB are aware of the issue as stated in the FAQ (11) so I imagine a fix will be shortly incoming and your Support tickets will be dealt with in due course to ensure no disadvantage will come of the issue.

As we know this event and adventures were sprung on us as a surprise, so they didn't go via the official testing server. Hopefully some of the bugs that have come in as a result of that will be dealt with very shortly. As MrBranch has stated Support do not work weekends, and I image the amount of tickets they will be receiving in this busy time might cause some build up, so I can only ask that you remain patient in this time.

There is currently no haste required for completing this as the Balloons cannot currently be donated, so fingers crossed it's all cleared up before we enter phase 2
    Last edited by peck_ed; 30.06.13 at 11:10.
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    peck_ed some players had a problem with server zone crash.and they were waiting for 3-5 weeks in order to re-using the game.really that is not fair.Most of us spend a lot of money in this game so we would not like to go all the emptysupport write me that they fix my problem but they didnt.I would be happy to be fixed as soon as possible because I lost a lot resource and money in the blank

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Kinda tired of those answers peck_ed. This adventure i have now is expiring in a day which means support wont be able to do a darn thing cause they don't work weekends. What then? They will add me another adventure so i can "try" again? Is not my fault they don't test those things... it's BB's fault. And a ticket usually takes 3 days so go figure. Lame on all counts...

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    im very disapointedslowly losing patience.......

Reply to Thread