Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The shaman, can't finish adventure

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanceltare View Post
    Now I cannot finish the event chain quest...
    You can't even cancel the chain, BB put a dummy 'X' so you would think you can cancel it you can't say they didn't learn from the last CQ when people complain about no 'X' to cancel the chain

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by damircek View Post
    peck_ed some players had a problem with server zone crash.and they were waiting for 3-5 weeks in order to re-using the game.really that is not fair.Most of us spend a lot of money in this game so we would not like to go all the emptysupport write me that they fix my problem but they didnt.I would be happy to be fixed as soon as possible because I lost a lot resource and money in the blank
    So what has this got to do with people not able to finish "The shaman" adventure. You should have posted here

Quote Originally Posted by stefanceltare View Post
    Kinda tired of those answers peck_ed. This adventure i have now is expiring in a day which means support wont be able to do a darn thing cause they don't work weekends. What then? They will add me another adventure so i can "try" again? Is not my fault they don't test those things... it's BB's fault. And a ticket usually takes 3 days so go figure. Lame on all counts...
    What do you want stefanceltare? The only thing peck_ed can do is point out to people that they have to report their issue to support, that is the only way bb can get a valid view on how widespread the problem is, and thus how important it is to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by damircek View Post
    im very disapointedslowly losing patience.......
    Very constructive...

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    What I want is: A game that does not break down at EVERY corner. You would think that after almost 2 years of "beta" they'd know better than to put half-finished events and stuff into this game. I also want a customer service which doesn't take 3 days or more to answer a ticket. I didn't ask any of this from peck_ed, did I? Just don't need his excuses defending BB's failures at every corner when there's nothing to defend, really!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Fexno please without unnecessary comments.stefanceltare you are totaly wright

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Same problem for me, no rocks left and all enemies killed but quest does not get finished

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    So Finally support get back to me and yes you are right they have blamed me for attempting to exploit the game. Gave me another Shaman to do but stated that they "may not be able to send me a new one next time" Go figure

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    At least they got to you! I am still waiting for my ticket. How pathetic to blame the player for their OWN failures. I guess I should not be surprised after all. It's one mess after another with BB and if that's their solution then it's a big shame. It's also the last drop in a glass already spilling...

Battle Hardened Contributor Jamdoggy's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    For all those who have this problem...

If you cancel the adventure, then you get stuck with the quest, and cannot proceed.

There is, however, a voucher code to give you a 'spare' Shaman adventure. You can try cancelling the broken one, and then starting a new one.

Go [HERE] and enter the following code - you should receive a new Shaman adventure in your in-game inbox soon after:
    Code:
    c3c-2da4-9e94

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    great finsh the adventure no getting any xp or balloons bb says it is our own fault and then as a bonus we can do it all over again LOL Is this a joke hmm it is not April 1. or is it
    Sent the ticket... canceled the adventure :S

Reply to Thread