Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Newfoundland GO!

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for the AWESOME response everyone!
    We are currently (as I type this) at 44.67% so I think we're going to make it onto the next stage!

Great team work people!
    Thanks!
    nim.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Nimurain

Everyone in our guild: Rebellious and Proud (RAP) CLICK HERE to see US !

We have emailed to whole guild and we are joining in too !

Regards

G_O_L_D
    RAP Co-Leader
    If you see G_O_L_D anywhere else its prob me!

World
    Newfoundland
    I am well, because I am building wells! I already ran out of settlers, and most of my bread is going in prov house to other things, but slowly, I am getting floods in my island!
    FIN guild (at least partially) is with this! (thx Gorefield)
    "That cat is staring me in a nasty way... just take the photo quick and run!"
    My camera's last words...

World
    Newfoundland
    My guildmembers and I are doing all we can to gather those balloons.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Im in.. Donating!!
    (But whitch server are we on?)
    :-)
    Baphoosa

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    What flag and number?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Baphooza View Post
    What flag and number?
    Union Jack (British Flag) and you are World 1
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Nedrakus
    To all those who simply replied saying something like "i'm already donating X amount of water", clearly this isn't the point of this thread. This isn't a competition between people of the same server, but between servers, and clearly we are not doing enough. We are merely around position 20 out of 39 servers, so there is a lot of room for improvement (even though of course we could have been way behind than we are now).
    What I would like to see is suggestions and ideas to help us do better for the remaining of phase 1, and for phase 2 also. So i will start with an example below.

In reply to a couple of previous posts from high level players who do not have any space on their island, here is how they can still help (on top of converting other resources than water, into balloons): I propose high level players donate construction materials to low level members of the guild, who have more space on their island and can build many wells. The collected water could then be sent back to any high level player with Provision House spare capacity. This should be easy for some higher levels to do so because they should have a higher level Provision House than low level guild members. This can also create new collaborations between guild members, which is always appreciated.

Please circulate this idea in your respective guilds, circulate the link to this thread also, and propose constructive ideas if you have any.
    Thank you

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Currently I don't see how low level players like me (I'm 35) could really contribute, when high level players are contributing amounts like 20k balloons. The adventure The Shaman is already giving me so much headaches, that I think I won't be able to complete it. For sure it's fully burning all my resources. Not much left to make some balloons.

So, you wanted suggestion to get us low level players out of this deadlock? Here's one.

Construction materials for wells is not the problem. Any player at a similar level as mine can make 200 wells without blinking his/her eyes.
    (Upgrading all of them to level 2 will be more difficult. For that we would really need additional tools. I doubt though if it's not more efficient to trade 80 tools yourself for 20 balloons)

The bigger problem is to get settlers to the wells. All low level players will need all their settlers for army units.
    So, what's really needed is bread to make enough settlers for both army and wells

Of course, you can always contribute 5000 coins to upgrade provision houses to level 4, which makes the retired bandits coming out even faster

Another thing that might help is love potions, to make the settlers come out of the mayor house more quickly.
    Last edited by MrBranch; 29.06.13 at 08:33.

World
    Newfoundland
    count me in
    Beware! or i'll say NI again !!!!

Reply to Thread