It's happened again, this is now the 5th time in a row this has been the Guild Quest.
"Experience 2 new adventures".
Even after the GQ resets, guess which one comes back straight away, quickly followed by yet another in the waiting quests?

Seriously, the same quest, over and over again, not only boring but it's causing ructions.
I've managed to do it each time, but am fast running out of 'quick' adventures, and it never gets completed anyway, not everybody has huge ramped-up economies and hours of time to spare each day.
It keeps clashing with other quests/events, and stops me from ever daring to attempt some larger adventure, because I just know that this will butt in yet again.
Since the Guild Quests came here from the test server (where they should have stayed until the reported bugs had been addressed), 2 out of every 3 was "Do isle of pirates", and since the so called fix, where we supposedly got 200 new quests, this has been the ONLY quest.

For pity's sake, fix this, or send it back to SlasH marked "not fit for purpose".