Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] TSO Anniversary FAQ

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    About this "worlds (servers?) will be grouped together into teams" business. I hope that the high performing servers *cough*-Germans-*cough* won't be all in the same team and the teams are balanced and made up of mixed capacity/age servers.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    so if my sever reaches 100 percent and I have not finished the shaman this means any ballon rewards are useless so it is not worth finishng this adventure

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Is it worth me finishing 'Old Ruins' or not ? Simple question for a simple answer please !

World
    Northisle
    oh what a surprise... the same servers who won the End of the World contest won this time again... i am shocked (not)... why do we even bother participating?! don't want to be another moaner as i normally enjoy these special events, but seriously BB! stop feeding us this bs about "equal opportunities" (<--sarcastic quotation marks)!!! this even is another proof that it's not true! so why don't you just organise this little competition just between the german servers, seeing as no one else stands a chance, and leave the rest of us alone! we would all be better off selling our resources for gold instead of transforming them into useless balloons!

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I agree mrsButters wasted shed loads of troops for well nothing really ! (pssst I suppose the Germans have to win something though....don't mention the W*R)

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsButters View Post
    oh what a surprise... the same servers who won the End of the World contest won this time again... i am shocked (not)... why do we even bother participating?! don't want to be another moaner as i normally enjoy these special events, but seriously BB! stop feeding us this bs about "equal opportunities" (<--sarcastic quotation marks)!!! this even is another proof that it's not true! so why don't you just organise this little competition just between the german servers, seeing as no one else stands a chance, and leave the rest of us alone! we would all be better off selling our resources for gold instead of transforming them into useless balloons!
    I've made a thread in the Suggestions part of the forum regarding an 'opt-in' event: part of the idea behind that is people who don't want to participate wouldn't need to. Might be worth having a look at it if you feel this strongly about not doing this event.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsButters View Post
    I must agree here.. and with all the valid questions asked about worth of adv and where is the fun for the level 50 players...

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    We celebrate anniversary of Settlers. By the looks of this event, we celebrate second game. Same was with Anniversary edition of the game. Will there be any content from the original Settlers.

World
    Sandycove
    OK so last night my server was at about 80% so I queued up my provisions house to convert water and longbows into about 6000 balloons.

Then I wake up and log in to the joyous discovery that all 6k balloons are now completely worthless!

I want to know in what manner they plan on fixing this problem... I am sure I am not the only one to get stuck with a pile of useless balloons... how about being able to turn them back into something useful in the provisions house?

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    would be nice if balloons were worth something maybe coins in return.

Reply to Thread