Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] TSO Anniversary FAQ

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I have loads of balloons ready to donate that i made before my server reached 100% in star menu. My server reached 100% when i was off line.
    What can i do with these balloons?
    They cost me resource a bit unfair it i cant use them for something and just lost all these resources!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by SirDavey; 29.06.13 at 17:40.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I dont understand why you guys are playing the game in the first place. You cant win anything (cause the germans allways do) you dont feel retro. You loose a lot of res for nothing. Maybe its time you go back to just watching cartoons ?

Try reading what its all about. Nobody won at this time, some servers just QUALIFIED before others. Stage 2 is suppose to be coop, so economy-strong servers doesn't automatically win. A lot of you should start reading what its all about before you start whining (and yes, I lost 53K ballons as well and so what the ....)

Its a game and not your life, and if you're in doubt about this you should maybe pull the plug.....

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    great, made 29k balloons, but couldn't get on the game till this evening only to find out my server has already hit 100%. So I now have 29k balloons made from res, that do not count, I can't do anything with, and I have few res to help towards second phase. What on earth are we supposed to do with useless balloons, and why is there no recycling of them we can do? If I had known how fast we'd hit 100% (last night we were on 66%) I wouldn't have bothered converting the resources now, I'd have waited till phase 2.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Will the balloons be used like eggs and presents were in the past after the event is over?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    how do you finish the competition if your server has reached 100% but you still need to donate balloons to complete?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    how are you suppose to complete the phase one quest chain if your server has already hit 100% my last quest requirement is to donate 100 balloons, which i cannot do because the donate button is greyed out

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by JMAPUK View Post
    how are you suppose to complete the phase one quest chain if your server has already hit 100% my last quest requirement is to donate 100 balloons, which i cannot do because the donate button is greyed out
    Basically the answer is you can't complete phase 1 quests now. Wait until phase 2 starts to see what we can do next.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    That cannot be. Since I'n plying in 'Sandy Cove' & servers goal is met. ONLY english to have done that is E1!!!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Any more stupitities???
    The cost to do these phase1 quests is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too high, for the rewards (10 [useless] Balloons).
    The converted resources (into useless Balloons) are forever gone. (according to my calculations I've lost somewhat 5k goldcoins + all resources for troops [wasted in a completely idiotic 'adventure'])
    What server is what. I thought I understood: UK1=New...'something'; UK2=North Isle (?); UK3= Sandy Cove; but NO!!!! this cannot be since UK1 is ONLY ENGLISH to have reached 100%, and my Ballons are worthless, useless and 'you-name-it-less'...

My desission to quit, just took a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge leap forward, but since I do like The Settlers-series that huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge leap is not (quite) enough...(and I have tossed in a lot of hard currency, cash, real cash, hard-earned and so on)...

So my original Question is (as I see it) adequat: ANY MORE STUPIDITIES???

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Why can't i delete the useless event quest-chain?????????????

Reply to Thread