Thread: [Feedback] TSO Anniversary FAQ

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Icegirl View Post
    Newfoundland - UK1
    Northisle - UK2
    Sandycove - UK3
    Thanks! But where did you find it. Am I stupid?

World
    Newfoundland
    I just worked it out myself. Newfoundland is realm 1, Northisle is realm 2 and Sandycove is realm 3.
    It's not my fault that I never learned to take responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    The Germans have 3x gem happy hour..... we have an Alpaca!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    We can't comment on general stupidity but "what server is this" was a very common question. Perhaps a table from BB listing that Northisle is UK2 would be useful. The Germans with 12 servers would have trouble working it out (if they bothered, since they are all going to win anyway).

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Excellent tirade!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I deleted (for my mistake) the old ruins adventure. Can I do anything to retrieve it?

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    generally i am enjoying something new happening and also all the teamwork of the server in Global chat.

But the complete and utter incompetance/inability from BB to plan or even answer simple stuff is a REAL pain!!!

this entire game is coded...
    ---how can you not tell us how many balloons it will take to reach 100% for each server.. even if the servers are calibrated different.
    ---how about a list where we can actually see the servername so we dont have to tell every second person what world hes in and how to find it.
    ---how about adventures that actually means something for level 50 players. you claim all the new stuff is mostly for their benifit but you provide nothing for them. no loot no reward for doing the quest.
    ---BB you are taking something that can be a great event and messing it up because you are either stingy or really dont care about your level 50 players. they are the ones keeping the servers going if you have not yet picked up on that fact.

I do appologize to Dantesama and other comunity staff as these comments are aimed at the coders and not at you guys. At least you guys keep us in the loop with what you are given. Thanx for your efforts and hard work.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Next quest = moan alot, well done you all win.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Icegirl View Post
    I don't get it. Undonated balloons from phase one will not be deleted and will not count for phase 2. So....what are we supposed to do with them?!
    Excellent question. Put them up for a party? LOL Presumably the actual answer is that they are just thrown away. My follow-up question is this though - do we really think BB can and will tell the difference between phase 1 balloons and phase 2 balloons?

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MerlinXII View Post
    generally i am enjoying something new happening and also all the teamwork of the server in Global chat.

But the complete and utter incompetance/inability from BB to plan or even answer simple stuff is a REAL pain!!!

this entire game is coded...
    ---how can you not tell us how many balloons it will take to reach 100% for each server.. even if the servers are calibrated different.
    ---how about a list where we can actually see the servername so we dont have to tell every second person what world hes in and how to find it.
    ---how about adventures that actually means something for level 50 players. you claim all the new stuff is mostly for their benifit but you provide nothing for them. no loot no reward for doing the quest.
    ---BB you are taking something that can be a great event and messing it up because you are either stingy or really dont care about your level 50 players. they are the ones keeping the servers going if you have not yet picked up on that fact.

I do appologize to Dantesama and other comunity staff as these comments are aimed at the coders and not at you guys. At least you guys keep us in the loop with what you are given. Thanx for your efforts and hard work.
    BIB - it isn't a case of can't but won't for some reason best known to themselves.

As for the confusion re the servers, there is no excuse for that. Most of us who have been playing for a long time can work it out for the "UK" servers but haven't a clue on any of the others. Seems to be something of the mushroom syndrome here and the first point.

Even the event adventures don't make sense, we have to lose many troops for 10 balloons but for the retro "clicking only" adventures we get 100. Very strange.

Shadowvzs87
    a question, why we must do The shaman adventure?

-no loot
    -not really worth the exp because sftr similiar if we think to sacrificed recruits and exp rate
    -reward for compliting adventure or whole chain smaller than anything now,
    example from 2k water i make 500 ballon, reward for make the adv is 10 ballon, so worth 40 water the reward for that much cost? kinda shame
    -motto was work together but adventure dont got any loot spot and a lower level (ex: 31) can't make ballons same time sacrifice so much unit...
    -dont have retro feeling, dont have old settler design, nor buildings, nor enemies

so overall why worth to make?

Reply to Thread