World
    Sandycove
    they make great presents )

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by JanneSun View Post
    Any more stupitities???
    The cost to do these phase1 quests is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too high, for the rewards (10 [useless] Balloons).
    The converted resources (into useless Balloons) are forever gone. (according to my calculations I've lost somewhat 5k goldcoins + all resources for troops [wasted in a completely idiotic 'adventure'])
    What server is what. I thought I understood: UK1=New...'something'; UK2=North Isle (?); UK3= Sandy Cove; but NO!!!! this cannot be since UK1 is ONLY ENGLISH to have reached 100%, and my Ballons are worthless, useless and 'you-name-it-less'...

My desission to quit, just took a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge leap forward, but since I do like The Settlers-series that huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge leap is not (quite) enough...(and I have tossed in a lot of hard currency, cash, real cash, hard-earned and so on)...

So my original Question is (as I see it) adequat: ANY MORE STUPIDITIES???
    The rankings list hasn't been updated, but Sandycove server did reach 100% yesterday. UK 1 is not the only English server to have done so - it's just the only one that has 100% at the last time the rankings list was updated. Hmm. Sandycove is Realm 3 and is UK 3. It used to be Euro English 3 but apparently we now have a UK flag and UK realm number 3 instead. I did suggest in another thread that the UK / Euro English server issue was causing confusion and I think this shows why Euro English Servers should be reclassified in the Event Rankings

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

So would it be possible that there is a potential chance that one server could win BOTH of these prizes ?? as it has been proven that the German servers 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,10,11 and 12 obviously have some seriously massive economies as they were very fast at getting to 100% in the first phase . . . . so does that mean our smaller servers with smaller economies stand no real chance at getting these International rewards??
    Last edited by Risky-Biscuit; 30.06.13 at 13:10.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Is that the reward 600 gems 2x adv 100 recuits 3 medi packs for all this effort, so i wasted my resource for a couple of poxy gifts, well i wont be taking part of this event anymore what a way to drain ur resource for that i'd rather not have them at all and keep my resource. or do we get to know what the prize the german servers are actually going to get?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger85 View Post
    Is that the reward 600 gems 2x adv 100 recuits 3 medi packs for all this effort, so i wasted my resource for a couple of poxy gifts, well i wont be taking part of this event anymore what a way to drain ur resource for that i'd rather not have them at all and keep my resource. or do we get to know what the prize the german servers are actually going to get?
    Those are bonus rewards on top of the standard rewards that 2 servers will get. I personally really want the Settlers 2 HQ that you get for reaching 100%. If only for nostalgia.
    I'm more than likely working right now.

World
    Sandycove
    any news on when phase 2 is due Peck? Were kind of expecting it tomorrow

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    any news on when phase 2 is due Peck? Were kind of expecting it tomorrow
    No idea I'm afraid, I know Germany normally have their maintenance on Mondays, so that is likely why we were told 4 days at the start, but as we've seen the Event has already changed a fair amount. So as it stands, "to be announced" I'm afraid!
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by peck_ed View Post
    No idea I'm afraid, I know Germany normally have their maintenance on Mondays, so that is likely why we were told 4 days at the start, but as we've seen the Event has already changed a fair amount. So as it stands, "to be announced" I'm afraid!
    Meh, would be nice to have an update at some point. Hopefully that might come tomorrow.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Ok I am confused, we are apparently 100% (we can no longer donate ect) yet yesterday we were showing 99.81% ranked at 20th ... yet today we are still showing as 98.81% but are now ranked at 22nd....... whats happening, are we 100%, how are other passing us in ranking when we cant donate and are apparently 100%.........

World
    Sandycove
    Last time our 3 worlds last because not enough people were active in the cometition most people were to busy trying to get coins from those how wanted to win, because "the reward was not worth it", what a load of crap. how about taking it as a game and have fun and atleast try to make an efford to make us win.
    If balloons become worth anything people will start selling them instead of donating them as they shoud.
    (sorry for any misspellings)
    The great and almighty TOcvfan

Reply to Thread