I like how the Anniversary Event structures the "Chain Quests".

All players get to work on the first chain. And then players at level 26 or higher gets to do the Second Chain.

This is fair since High level players would be able to do both. Instead of making 4 chains and each bracket doing their own chain.

I also like it because low level players can try to get to the higher level so they can do the second chain.

The Crisis Events I didn't like because it had only 4 chains divided. And high level players were stuck with the harder quest line.

My suggestion for the future crisis event is to have chain quests that allows High level players to do Chain 1 (low level ones). Get the rewards for that. And they can progress to chain 2, 3, 4 etc.

I believe this is more fun to have unique chains that are progressive for high level players.

It also gives incentives for low level players to get higher. Otherwise, low level players try to avoid leveling up so they can avoid doing hard chains only.

Which I fit into this category. I'm afraid to level up to 45/46 because I know the high level chain event is just too hard (or rather unfair)