Lightbulb Science System Calculator

Hello, settlers.

So this is my version of a Science System Calculator:

Click on the picture to open the calculator

Feel free to tell me what you think.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Looks very nice, thanks for the hard work on it.

1. In the section for Geos you'd like to have, could you add (h) next to B. Downtime - it isn't obvious that it is hours.

2. Might be worth having an error message to show when you have tried to put more than 31 books on a geologist, since that's the current limit.

3. There is a limit to the number of manuscripts, tomes or codexes - 15/15 manuscripts, 18/18 tomes and 21/21 codexes; could this be included somehow?

4. There is also a lower limit to how many books of one level you need for the next level up - is it possible to include this or an error message to say you can't make the higher level skills because of insufficent books on lower level skills?

5. I'm assuming this includes the price increases for having made certain amounts of manuscripts, tomes and codexes.

Thank you for making this available in German and English.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sto_Helit View Post
    Looks very nice, thanks for the hard work on it.

1. In the section for Geos you'd like to have, could you add (h) next to B. Downtime - it isn't obvious that it is hours.

2. Might be worth having an error message to show when you have tried to put more than 31 books on a geologist, since that's the current limit.

3. There is a limit to the number of manuscripts, tomes or codexes - 15/15 manuscripts, 18/18 tomes and 21/21 codexes; could this be included somehow?

4. There is also a lower limit to how many books of one level you need for the next level up - is it possible to include this or an error message to say you can't make the higher level skills because of insufficent books on lower level skills?

5. I'm assuming this includes the price increases for having made certain amounts of manuscripts, tomes and codexes.

Thank you for making this available in German and English.
    Thank you for your suggestions. I will try to include those limits. Wont be easy since im not that familiar with google docs, but ill give it a try.
    And yes, it includes all the price increases.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Added an error area which appears when you cross one of the limits. If you have any more suggestions, i would be happy if you'd post them

BTW: It would be amazing if someone could translate my poor english into "normal" english Im not sure if all of the translations are correct or understandable.
    Last edited by KasiGen; 30.06.13 at 22:34.

Reply to Thread