Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Feedback] 1st phase over

World
    Sandycove
    so, okay, more details will be given later on today about phase two. that's fine.

my pressing query (which no doubt will be echoed throughout the community) is - since i didn't reach the end of the event quest chain BEFORE the server reached 100%, thereby freezing the balloon collection and donation function, i now also can't complete the last quest, nor delete the quest from my quest book! if this is a problem glitch for everyone, why was this not removed at this downtime? as well as the extra balloons we all have which we've been told are not for phase two, or won't be counted towards phase two.

World
    Sandycove
    and it would also have been nice to have been told that it was actually important to finish the quest before reaching 100%!

World
    Newfoundland
    what about some rewards for 1st phase

World
    Northisle
    Well here we are, the time for server going down has been and gone, and nothing. No one knows whats going on.....
    Where are the new adventures, when do we see beans and stalks and everything else which sounded like so much fun. If the first phase adventures are anything to go by, and the complete lack of communication continues, i will be closing my game down for 4 weeks. Why waste my resources and kill my troops of just to recieve a gimmick. None of the rewards in phase 1 were worth the effort.
    I pay cash for gems from time to time, this is my little treat once in a while, and that gives you BB, money. I play everyday, and help maintain a guild to help new lower level players. After i help them with resources, kill my army for no loot, and poor xp, then convert further resources into balloons, are you hoping i will buy more gems to maintain my island and contiue playing.....NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.
    We are supposed to help celebrate with you, your 20 year anniversary, not be stressed by ridiculous over the top events, that tax us more, in the vain hope we will pay for gems to keep afloat...

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Bazzaroony,

Phase 2 has started, there is also a new ranking list with the teams on it.
    Rewards for phase 1 will be handed out somewhere later this week I asume.

The beans and beanstalks are not in this event.
    They belong to an complete other project the fairy tale's .
    Wich isnt an event, but will be an ongoing thing for wich is no time limit as with events.

Be patient and i asure you that BB will come sooner or later with a message on how the first ranking list ended, why they made the teams as they are and what the goal 100% is.

At least i hope they will

World
    Sandycove
    ok, so my question has been answered, although when do we get a new quest chain?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    can we please see the end results for phase1 so we can understand how you have came to your decisions of who got paired up together

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Oh, another bit of feedback: I liked the new adventures. If there had been actual rewards for them other than balloons, I think you would have received much more positive feedback on that part of the event. It didn't help that the number of balloons you received (compared to the silly quantities you can make in the PH) was pitiful.

I've yet to test out the reworked fairy tale adventures, but hope they've been similarly improved.

Reply to Thread