Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: [Feedback] Phase 2 has started.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninasan View Post
    A stupid question. How do I know what server my settlement belongs to?
    You're on Newfoundland. The Union Jack with a 1 on it.
    EVO is recruiting.
    Players of all levels and experiences welcome. We like to teach.
    Take a look at our recruitment thread, or send me a PM if you're interested.
    Join the evolution today!

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    This is [ stupid ]...AGAIN! 6 of the server pairings are already at 100% while mine is plodding along at 40%. Make [ the Germans ] gather 3 times as much and give them a challenge or don't make us compete against them, it's impossible. Or join all 3 British servers with the Czech 1 server so that grouping is also close to 100%. These cross server "competitions" are freaking pointless

Please be careful with terms used,
    peck_ed
    Last edited by peck_ed; 06.07.13 at 13:02.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    too much clicking involved in this event, it takes about 7 clicks to convert water to balloons as well as a delay when dropping them on the mayors house.

Would have been better if they just went straight into the mayors house instead of the star menu.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotugo View Post
    too much clicking involved in this event, it takes about 7 clicks to convert water to balloons as well as a delay when dropping them on the mayors house.

Would have been better if they just went straight into the mayors house instead of the star menu.
    On that general point, it would have been better if they just automatically donated because there's nothing else we can do with them. You can't trade balloons, so every single one collected or created might as well be donated straight away, save us all a lot of repetitive clicking.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    The same how can i get The Shaman adventure again when I didn't make it tp finish it first time ?

Quote Originally Posted by RaraRacing View Post
    A question about the adventure The Shaman ...

I'm lvl 35 and it was too difficult to finish the adventure during phase 1 (too many resources required and was not ready to produce so much) so I cancelled the adventure after removing all the camps from sector 1 & 2 and doing the two mini quests of clicking rocks and buildings. I got xp.
    I was thus not able to continue in the phase 1 quest chain linked with the 20th birthday event.

- The quest chain is still open in my quest book ... The Shaman adventure still needs to be completed for me to be able to continue.
    Will I receive a new The Shaman adventure? or will this quest chain get deleted from my quest book? Can I buy a The Shaman adventure with map fragments?

cheers.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by HerrArtur View Post
    The same how can i get The Shaman adventure again when I didn't make it tp finish it first time ?
    C3C-2DA4-9E94 Shaman
    382-6C4D-F2A4 old ruins

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Masively diussapointed that the marketing strategy has put a 3x sale on only a few weeks after a happy hour, feel a little cheated out of gems after spending a good amount of cash.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    psh23 trust me this was NOT a planned happy hour basically so many people kicked off that the germans got a 3x giving them an advantage that BB had little choice but to offer one here as well.......Although the germans have already hit 100% before we got it

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    If it was planned we would have been told before it happened, they would have made an anouncement telling us that they were going to have a 300% sale and stagger them across the seervers, they would have done that so we didin't rant and moan like we all have been for the last few days, it would have made sense to do it like that, maybe even just saying there would be some happy hour deals coming but not actually saying 300% would have avoided some of the frustration but the fact they didn't even say a peep just adds weight to the argument that it wasn't planned. either they buckled under pressure from the community or they were losing cash and wanted us to spend some more to keep their little enterprise afloat which is just downright rude considering how they just behaved

It would be nice if BB themselves would give us some definitive answers because a lot of people are asking a lot of questions and this whole situation could seriously bite BB in the bum badly they don't get on top of it :-)

Reply to Thread