Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Phase 2 has started.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

[Feedback] Phase 2 has started.

You can find the thread here.

Please comment below.
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

World
    Sandycove
    Just a quick question, how often will the rankings list be updated?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    A question about the adventure The Shaman ...

I'm lvl 35 and it was too difficult to finish the adventure during phase 1 (too many resources required and was not ready to produce so much) so I cancelled the adventure after removing all the camps from sector 1 & 2 and doing the two mini quests of clicking rocks and buildings. I got xp.
    I was thus not able to continue in the phase 1 quest chain linked with the 20th birthday event.

- The quest chain is still open in my quest book ... The Shaman adventure still needs to be completed for me to be able to continue.
    Will I receive a new The Shaman adventure? or will this quest chain get deleted from my quest book? Can I buy a The Shaman adventure with map fragments?

cheers.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I think there should be a joint forum post or some way for UK2 to communicate with Czech Republic realm like UK1 & UK3 can here.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hello BB_Dantesama,

I have a question or two regarding the way phase two was implemented this morning. Phase two was introduced twice, the first time was shortly after at 8am Gmt. Many of the community sat back unsure if to create/donate balloons from fear of losing resources/wasting valuable time. If some servers did create balloons from that first occasion will they be counted?

The way phase two was introduced (both occasions) was very much an anti climax, couldn't we have done it in a more dramatic way to build on the hype and let everyone know in no uncertain terms that the event had really actually started? I know I sat there thinking "is this it, do I go now? or wait or?" It wasn't until the ranking had updated that I decided to make my move, But that was done through my own judgement than a well informed decision.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Hey there,

We had a few issues implementing phase 2 this morning, this is why it seemed as if it had been introduced twice.

The balloons were taken into account when the second phase was officially online (after the 2nd attempt) so I wouldn't worry.

I can understand why you felt it was anti climatic, thank you for your feedback, there is always room to improve these types of events.

Best

BB_Dantesama
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    When are we going to be informed what 1 % is.
    Or what 100% is, how many balloons are needed for 100%?

What was the result of phase 1 ???
    How have those calculations worked , and on what base are the servers joined?
    We made it to 100% in phase 1, when can we expect the rewards for this first phase?

Just some questions.........

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Dantesama View Post
    Hey there,

We had a few issues implementing phase 2 this morning, this is why it seemed as if it had been introduced twice.

The balloons were taken into account when the second phase was officially online (after the 2nd attempt) so I wouldn't worry.

I can understand why you felt it was anti climatic, thank you for your feedback, there is always room to improve these types of events.

Best

BB_Dantesama
    Thank you for the announcement - clarifies it a bit more. Phase 2 has started.

World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you BB_dantesema for the speedy reply.
    I fully understand there will always be complications, this is to be expected and I'm sure the community appreciates this too.

Good news on the balloons thank you, Its good to know that most of us have a equal footing on this. One thing that I have noticed is that the US servers have also started this event, But isn't it silly o'clock where they are at the moment? Seems they are at a disadvantage with the current system seeing that their provision house's (for the most part) will be X amount of hours behind EU provision house's. Maybe a different type of "race" is in order? to level that playing field.

Thank you for taking on board my feedback, I hope it helps in some small way.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    People from Czech server. UK2 never gives up lets do the best we can!!!

Reply to Thread