Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: List of servers that are working together

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Why would you expect the 2nd phase to be real and fair? The first one wasn't either... It's staged. Why not cancel the whole thing and give it all to the germans huh?

ZyronZA
    People forget that most economies cannot sustain a high expenditure/production over an extended period of time (20 days). While the % may jump in the first few days it will begin to slow down over time. Except for the "bias based" economy pairings of course.

I've cancelled my PH queue and going back to the normal routine. This entire exercise is just pointless.

gg wp

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    If the German servers won before, why wouldn't they win now when they're also paired up? Makes no sense.

Maybe this competition is aimed for the German servers and it's just balanced between them, and the others are a joke?

Shrug.

ZyronZA
    Quote Originally Posted by Juhana_III View Post
    If the German servers won before, why wouldn't they win now when they're also paired up? Makes no sense.

Maybe this competition is aimed for the German servers and it's just balanced between them, and the others are a joke?

Shrug.
    Blue Byte is a Germany based company, so they will be biased in their pairings. I don't blame them really, they are simply being patriotic.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    from what the cz ppl tell me many over there are working as hard as they can, making wells, using rabbits and donating over 100k. But its harder for them, cause the server is only 1 year old, and most players are very new.

But they all think they have to carry us though xD

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I have no idea how BB managed to mess up this event. Germans will finish in 2 days as they will reach 50% today while other servers don't have any chance at all. Even If northisle and Czech got paired up with french we would be just on 9th place in the ranking. I seriously don't get why BB told us that it would be fair and well balanced competition. Clearly the new servers (Greek, Italy, Brazil,Spain) have no chances at all. More and more players in northisle started to give up.... Shame. I hope other UK servers will beat the German servers, maybe then we gonna get treated seriously, probably not tho.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    If they truly cared about making the event balanced, the fastest/oldest servers would have been paired with the youngest/slowest. Such as the germans and the czechs.

But nope, the germans have been paired together, even though they were all in the lead in the first round and all won the last server wide event. I'm not participating as it's pointless, the germans have all the advantages to win them.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I dont think german servers was given "patriotic advantage".. but I will say this... they guy that did the pairing and calculated the ratio's to how servers were to be matched was an Idiot.

why was there a test phase if the info from that phase is not applied. NOTHING about the pairings is balanced. If BB reading this wants to honestly take the time to really evaluate they will see this. Some others out there can also code and do math.

theres allot I like about this event.. but certain things really spoil it. Many on UK servers are working really hard. But the blatant inballance is very discouraging to most.

Recalibrate with real info gathered will help.

thanx for allowing us a voice and opinion. activity should matter in ballancing and not player numbers or levels but economic strength

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by MerlinXII View Post
    I dont think german servers was given "patriotic advantage".. but I will say this... they guy that did the pairing and calculated the ratio's to how servers were to be matched was an Idiot.

why was there a test phase if the info from that phase is not applied. NOTHING about the pairings is balanced. If BB reading this wants to honestly take the time to really evaluate they will see this. Some others out there can also code and do math.

theres allot I like about this event.. but certain things really spoil it. Many on UK servers are working really hard. But the blatant inballance is very discouraging to most.

Recalibrate with real info gathered will help.

thanx for allowing us a voice and opinion. activity should matter in ballancing and not player numbers or levels but economic strength
    I've sent a private message to our lovely BBs regarding this matter. I hope to get a reply soon.

Reply to Thread