Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy hour

World
    Sandycove

Shame on you bb/ubisoft

WOW, I'm speechless.......................................

I am not spending another dime on this game ever and the only reasons I don't flat out quit is what I already invested and my guildies whose company I appreciate.

From now on I am doing negative advertisement about the game and this whole facade that happened.

3x bonus gems? Something we never got at all, and they get it during the balloon event? LMAO!

And can we get Nords2 and whatever else the German server has already that none of the others do????? I have NEVER seen that kind of thing in games before, it does not make **ANY** sense.

This is the worst company behaviour I have ever seen, you should be EMBARASSED BB/Ubisoft. Don't advertise it as a fair competition and then do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Merkraad; 05.07.13 at 11:37.
    - Merkraad, officer of The Hellfire Club [THFC] guild on Sandycove -

Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    The only way to win is to stop donating balloons, instead attach them to your islands. When we have enough attached balloons your island will float over the English channel, At the right moment cut the strings and crush the german like bugs.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would REALLY like to see a MODS comment or someone from BB/Ubisoft make/take some sort of notice about this. I am now no longer going to bother converting or competing in this event until I see some form of response.

Former Community Team Member Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Dear all,

As you may have seen in the news announcements, I have now taken over as CM for this community from Dantesama. I would very much like to let you know that all your replies and concerns about this issue are not being overlooked and we are very much taking notice. I will be keeping a close eye on these forums and I appreciate people being honest about their feedback and opinions.

BB_Alpaca

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    The Germans have 3x gem happy hour..... we have an Alpaca! Got to laugh!!!!

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Alpaca View Post
    Dear all,

As you may have seen in the news announcements, I have now taken over as CM for this community from Dantesama. I would very much like to let you know that all your replies and concerns about this issue are not being overlooked and we are very much taking notice. I will be keeping a close eye on these forums and I appreciate people being honest about their feedback and opinions.

BB_Alpaca
    This has happened before though - different gem offers made on different sites. It has been complained about before. Yet instead of not doing it, BB have produced this massive 3x offer for Germany, at a time when all servers are supposedly (it's a joke really though) in competition. Do we really have to give you feedback that this is grossly unfair? Did nobody at BB think we might notice and that making such an offer to Germany only wasn't going to affect things? Please, we aren't stupid and neither are the people at BB, so let's have no more nonsense excuses. If BB puts Germany first, then fine, but stop telling the rest of the world differently when the evidence is clear to us all.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Dear all,

BB_Alpaca
    Yeah right... and we are supposed to believe you because? Feedback from players was never acknowledged by BB nor acted upon. Promise after promise is broken. There is no competition from where am standing. The conditions, the pairing, the gem offers are actually making it worse. BB is not providing a fair environment across servers.

Stuff gets added to the german servers but is on purpose missing on the rest of. Why is that? Are the germans better than the rest of us?

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Germans win because people didn't participate much because everyone knew it's not going to be fair anyway.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Juhana_III View Post
    Germans win because people didn't participate much because everyone knew it's not going to be fair anyway.
    Oh, I participated alright in the first phase but after seeing the pairings i have sworn not to do a thing anymore or any future BB events.

Behind a big rock under the bridge in the deepest woods.
    World
    Newfoundland
    When we all start nag about how BB treat the different servers and gem buy and stuff regarding a "FAIR" event against each others..
    Why not mention the 20Year special deals germans aso have that i may have overlooked at our server or others i have looked at..

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Dear all,

BB_Alpaca
    Plz stop lying. Just tell us teh truth, u are put here to censor us if we get to bad, keep us filled with false hope, and in general make sure we dont rebel to much. U dont care about us, the ppl u work dont care about us. All u ppl care about is the german servers. All the feedback u listen to and act upon is from the germans. What ever u do u only do to make sure the germans keep playing. This game isnt made for the world, it was a mistake it ever got on other domains than the .de. I would very much appreciate if u all BB_ ppl stopped lying and just gave us the truth, that way we knew what we where going in to and what to expect. This other thing u have going doesnt work so just quit it.

So stop telling lies, show us u care, show us u arent liers, [ removed ]

I can see this appears to be an emotional point for you, but please be careful with terms used,
    peck_ed
    Last edited by peck_ed; 05.07.13 at 13:22.

Reply to Thread