Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Manuscript Not available.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Manuscript Not available.

Just logged in and a manuscript was ready for collection, i collected it and clicked to start a book. Went to implement the manuscript on a geologist and there is no manuscript to use! Not the 1st time it has happened either! So thats a day wasted!

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by shamanik1966 View Post
    Just logged in and a manuscript was ready for collection, i collected it and clicked to start a book. Went to implement the manuscript on a geologist and there is no manuscript to use! Not the 1st time it has happened either! So thats a day wasted!
    Sounds like you started production of a Tome, that uses up 1 Manuscript in the process
    I'm more than likely working right now.

World
    Newfoundland
    Not sure why people are having so much trouble grasping that a tome uses a manuscript, and a codex uses a tome.
    It's not my fault that I never learned to take responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    The Germans have 3x gem happy hour..... we have an Alpaca!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    i dont know why u think that anyone have that problem...ill made 3 days in row and have same problem...collect manuscript but nothing in mayors house to use...and if i dont have manuscript cant make tome....

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have been making only manuscripts for 3 days and they also disapear before I can use them, I didn't finish any quest or produced anyting else that could have used the manuscript, I'm certain and tired of this, all I need is one last manuscript to advance a premium geologist to the next level. please fix this...

World
    Sandycove
    If I'm not mistaken there are only two ways a manuscript can leave your inventory:
    1. Put the manuscript to use in a skill tree
    2. Start creating a tome

If you are sure you did none of those two, contact Support using this page

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Fexno View Post
    If I'm not mistaken there are only two ways a manuscript can leave your inventory:
    1. Put the manuscript to use in a skill tree
    2. Start creating a tome

If you are sure you did none of those two, contact Support using this page
    or.... there is some bug .....or..... we even start to produce them...or we just dream about.......who knows... maybe we dont play this game after all :P

P.S. thx for post (sry for bad english)

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    EVERYBODY I have seen here or on the in-game chat who claims to have lost a manuscript, it turns out they used it for one of the things mentioned by Fexno.

It is not a known bug, but it is a VERY common source of player-error.

But if you report it to support and they come back and tell you it's a bug, let us know! And let us know what the solution is. That way, people will be able to be of more help in the future

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Isn't this something that needs to be changed by BB? When fake issues are being reported so often on the same topic, then it's clear that the game has been built in a way that doesn't feel natural to a lot of people.

It's the same like the waiting quest. It has been made so absolutely unclear that a waiting quest is related to a daily quest, that new players keep asking how they can complete waiting quests.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBranch View Post
    Isn't this something that needs to be changed by BB? When fake issues are being reported so often on the same topic, then it's clear that the game has been built in a way that doesn't feel natural to a lot of people.
    But how could they improve in this case? The tome clearly shows that a manuscript will be used. As for the geologist skill tree, that's the reason you are actually making them right?
    It might help if the buttons were still fully visible and readable, while producing a book.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBranch View Post
    It's the same like the waiting quest. It has been made so absolutely unclear that a waiting quest is related to a daily quest, that new players keep asking how they can complete waiting quests.
    Hmm yes the waiting quest concept isn't really covered in the tutorial, that might be a nice addition

Reply to Thread