Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild quests

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

Guild quests

can you get rid of guild quests altogether, they are just a pain now, lost another long term player due to guild quests not being done fast enough here. You ignored my plea to have guild leaders being allowed to know who has done gq or who hasn't, so please just get rid of them, causes too many arguments.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle

World
    Sandycove
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...Raids-and-more!

you can see in here you will soon be able to see who has and hasn't done guild quest etc

Many players asked about an overview showing who completed assigned daily guild quests. Following your request, the decision was made that such an overview will be implemented in the game. If the testing phase is successful, the overview of daily guild quests will be added to the game on the 22nd of August 2013.

The whole guild interface will be improved and some screenshots can be found below. Please keep in mind that all graphics presented in developer’s diaries may differ from the final ones.

Short summary of improvements: daily guild quest indicator, activity indicator, cooperation indicator (adventures), possibility to change the guild leader.

It will be possible to see who was recently active and who completed a daily guild quest. It will be also possible to check a succession order (related to guild leader change) and see adventure cooperation requests.
    taken from link above
    Last edited by lulu10093; 16.07.13 at 18:45.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I see the GQs in the QB but (as a relatively new player in a smallish guild) I don't see how to do it (or what it is even). Also, I wonder what are the benefits of doing guild quests ... Just curious.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by FredFlintstone View Post
    can you get rid of guild quests altogether, they are just a pain now, lost another long term player due to guild quests not being done fast enough here. You ignored my plea to have guild leaders being allowed to know who has done gq or who hasn't, so please just get rid of them, causes too many arguments.

Sorry, but just because you are having issues with them, you want the remaining 99% to give them up? You need to get players that are online daily like we do...

But to give GQs up cos you cant do them? I think not...
    Last edited by jollyfog2012; 21.07.13 at 16:12.

Reply to Thread