Reply to Thread

Thread: Auto buff sistem

H0wD0Y0uD0

Auto buff sistem

my suggestion is to make some kind improvent for building to make possible for us to automatic buff buildings

option for this is

-every building upgrade with books and have 3 lvl upgrades first lvl can buff only with fishplates second lvl can buff with sandwich and 3th lvl for irma basket and automatic take buff for storehouse long as we have buffs in storage

-buing some character (like geologist or explorer) for gems who automatic buff our building long as we have buffs in our storehouse and we have option for cheching building who whish to be buffed

-or something else

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1
    Why not simply a button on building that can be used to switch on an automatic buffing, which means:
    a) pay resources
    b) create buff
    c) buff
    4) when done, repeat as from 1

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    To add to this and all the other automated suggestions I want to have my fields and wells to auto rebuild and my deposits to auto find and rebuild and my weekly log in bonus to auto collect without me having to go near a computer.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    How about when we send generals on adventures they follow your chosen guide, so that we can watch reruns of Andy Murry's Victory .

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Awsome idea. It would be great if they do that.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Awesome idea! would be very helpful for all of us who cannot be online 24/7

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by H0wD0Y0uD0 View Post
    my suggestion is to make some kind improvent for building to make possible for us to automatic buff buildings

option for this is

-every building upgrade with books and have 3 lvl upgrades first lvl can buff only with fishplates second lvl can buff with sandwich and 3th lvl for irma basket and automatic take buff for storehouse long as we have buffs in storage

-buing some character (like geologist or explorer) for gems who automatic buff our building long as we have buffs in our storehouse and we have option for cheching building who whish to be buffed

-or something else
    If an automatic buff system is implemented, it will cost gems....

Flesh Eating Mushroom Keen Commentor SwampHen's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    lol Dorotheus

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    howabout i am allowed to moninate 1 friend/guildy who will be my buff buddy and when i create buffs in my prov house i can tick a box and they appear in his warehouse ready for him to buff my island without the need for making loads of trades all the time, they could have an icon in the storage so he knows they were not self produced

then i would like either an indivual option for each building to have it buffed and an icon to signal my buddy i would like it buffed
    or
    a window where i can select multiples of each huilding to be buffed, it would have an icon for each building type and tool like the to to select one, several or all of each type of building,
    when my buddy visits he gets told i want x iron mines, x gold mines and x coinage buffed and then buffs the corresponding number of each building

Reply to Thread