Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Alpaca

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland

Welcome Alpaca

Offcourse we all sad to loose Dante he made huge improvements but that dosnt mean we cant Welcome Alpaca in his/hers own welcome thread, saying Welcome in a thread where we say all the best to Dante seems a bit meagre.

So here its is Alpaca's very own welcome thread

Welcome Alpaca hope you will have a great time here. Youll need a though skin but i assume that will grow overtime who knows what hides under that fluf already.

As you are our new messenger i wish you all the best hunting new info,bring over players feedback and offcourse the grief players might have.

No worries we got no Arena or lions to feed (winter might get dangerous though with that coat you got)

World
    Sandycove
    Great idea snorf.

Welcome BB_Alpaca.

Former Community Team Member Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Hey guys!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and going to the trouble to make a welcome thread for me! I am very much sure I'll have a great time with the TSO community, and will do my very best to foster a great playing environment/area for those within it. I have already met a lot of amazing people in my short time here so far and that will only continue.

As always, I would like to stress that I am the community's advocate and have everyone's best interests at my furry heart. I have spent all my time since Dante left reading through the forums, watching and taking note of things that need addressing. Please don't hesitate to bring anything to my attention.

/cheerfulalpacanoise

Best,
    BB_Alpaca

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Welcome Alpaca

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Alpaca View Post

/cheerfulalpacanoise
    something like this? http://www.hummmm.eu/images/SOUND/orgle.wav
    (brought a smile to my face )
    Last edited by Fexno; 09.07.13 at 11:38.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Alpaca View Post

/cheerfulalpacanoise
    Quote Originally Posted by Fexno View Post
    Oh I very much hope so!

Welcome to the sanity BB_Alpaca.

World
    Sandycove
    Welcome to the madness BB_Alpaca hehehe
    And on personal note thank you for letting me run the competition for Sandycove on the forum as since then there has been a lot of interest, a lot of people think its a good idea and now they are trying to make as many wells as possible to out do the leader which is all helping with the event
    Even people who weren't taking part or had done some then quit have come back to help in the event so its a win, win situation so far
    lulu

Former Community Team Member Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Fexno View Post
    EXACTLY this.

Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    Welcome to the madness BB_Alpaca hehehe
    And on personal note thank you for letting me run the competition for Sandycove on the forum as since then there has been a lot of interest, a lot of people think its a good idea and now they are trying to make as many wells as possible to out do the leader which is all helping with the event
    Even people who weren't taking part or had done some then quit have come back to help in the event so its a win, win situation so far
    lulu
    Thank YOU for all your hard work, as well as that of those participating!

BB_Alpaca

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    Welcome BB_Alpaca, thanks for reassuring us that the problems will be passed on to the people that can fix them.

As you are probably aware, our main concern is the lag. People getting disconnected from the game and chat randomly, lengthy loading map times, strange game behavior like sending out geologists and later realising the server didn't register, generals not leaving garrisons, endless hourglass when assigning troops.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    not having the same things the German servers have (nords 2, 220 generals, frozen mansion, artic iron mine) being treated unequally (look at this event), not compensating people when a game bug cause there island to be reset... probably more but thats all that comes to mind at the moment.

Welcome BB_Alpaca

Reply to Thread