Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A PLEA to BB regarding the 20th Anniversary Event

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle

A PLEA to BB regarding the 20th Anniversary Event

I think it is fair to say that all groups were not created equal. You have your reasons to make some stronger, and that is your prerogative. But it would be nice if at the very least we all had a fighting chance to make it to the end goal with our efforts.

This is your Anniversary BB, and I’m sure it was meant to be a joyous occasion for all. But it looks like somewhere along the way, an error was made in your assumptions. The groupings are much less favourable for some servers.

I would like to ask you to consider a re-evaluation of the situation, and perhaps take the 2-3 bottom server groupings and re-distribute those servers amongst the other teams. You should have a pretty good idea of each server’s production by now and that should be totally doable. You don’t need to add their donated balloons, only give a bit more vigour to servers that are trying very hard to reach a goal that may be out of reach, by increasing the size of the donor base.

I think doing this would show that you do care about all servers and that you act on the evidence before you in a fair manner. It would help reinvigorate spirits and dwindling support for your Anniversary Party.

Please consider this plea, and I promise to bring home-made pie to the big event-end bash !

Thanks,

Battlegirl

PS: Posters to this thread, if I may ask for your cooperation in keeping the spirit positive and forward moving rather than negative. Thank you.
    Last edited by Battlegirl; 09.07.13 at 16:47.

World
    Northisle
    Or at least they could play around with the percentage weighting, so that the bigger older servers have to donate a lot more balloons for each percentage point, than the smaller younger servers.

I am sure that there is already some weighting in play, but maybe it could be tweaked a little!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    PChamps, i appreciate you and your posts on forums, but I am hoping to keep this one a positive thread... rehashing all the negative thoughts will not help us to find a positive solution. txs in advance for your understanding

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sorry Battegirl not trying to bring negativity.

Bottom line BB dont respond to a thread which has 10,000 views and hundreds of posts I assume they wont respond to this. Not in the time we hope anyway.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Rieux1972 View Post
    Or at least they could play around with the percentage weighting, so that the bigger older servers have to donate a lot more balloons for each percentage point, than the smaller younger servers.

I am sure that there is already some weighting in play, but maybe it could be tweaked a little!

*thumbs up* Rieux. This could also help equal the playing fields, thus make things fair across the board. Txs for your suggestion

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by PChamps View Post
    Sorry Battegirl not trying to bring negativity.

Bottom line BB dont respond to a thread which has 10,000 views and hundreds of posts I assume they wont respond to this. Not in the time we hope anyway.
    All I can hope is that they read and consider it PChamps

World
    Sandycove

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    Lulu you're a doll why aren't you here in Northisle with us ??

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I support your view Battlegirl, despite the obvious inequality (reflected by the servers who are well ahead) I continue to contribute thousands of balloons daily to our cause in the hope that others are doing the same (tho our % increase is only creeping up). Who knows BB in the spirit of celebrating their 20th Anniversary, may listen to our plea and make adjustments that give us a glimmer of hope in competing for the top prize....we live in hope.

World
    Sandycove
    I don't know lol when i started the game it picked Sandycove lol

Reply to Thread