Reply to Thread

Thread: Epic Single Player Adventures

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

Epic Single Player Adventures

Hello,

I do a lot of adventuring, and I always do it alone (easier, simpler, fits my work/play schedule). I also like to mainly do the 'tough/high-level' adventures: Black Knights, Dark Brotherhood (a lot), Raging Bull, etc.

However, the downside of these adventures, is that I have to find 2 other people to get the loot that I deserve. I am interested in the loot (do not wish to sell the spots), but finding people can be somewhat a tasking challenge.

If there was a single player version (same difficulty, losses, time, etc.) but the loot went to a single person, I would greatly enjoy doing those.

Alternatively, a way for a single player to get all the loot from a 3-player adventure would be nice (but I feel this would deter the multiplayer aspect of the game so would not expect this to come or without a significant down side).

Thank you.

World
    Sandycove
    +1
    I've never really understood that these adventures were designed for multi participants, and therefore the total loot for all the players was factored in to the design. Why then should those who do the adventures alone or with fewer than the max players not get the total loot, they have after all suffered more of the losses of troops and the cost of those troops than was originally designed to be shared between players. So yes support this idea 100%

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1
    Fully agree with the "easier, simpler, fits my work/play schedule" part of your argumentation.

Reply to Thread