Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Come on - build more wells :)

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_PennyUK View Post
    You can lead a horse to water
    But you cant make it drink

So many people are pushing players to make balloons,its causing issues,each of us has the choice to participate in the event,some have 0 interest,others lots,its their game to do just what they want,maybe its time to stop making those who don't want to do it,feel they are in the wrong?

No-one can make anything they don't want to in the game that's a fact.
    Maybe people are trying to encourage others even then those who don't want to participate wouldn't those who do would and those who just need or want a bit of encouragement and motivation may.
    Personally i Know i have had mails via the forum asking for inspiration or help as they were loosing hope.
    I mailed them back in the forum mail my honest opinion how i feel about the event. as obviously that's all i could do.

Many have lost interest. But many of us still haven't and are still looking towards the end goal

What i don't get is you don't want us to be positive and encourage others on, you don't want us to be to negative as it puts people off so what can we do?

World
    Newfoundland
    I think people need to stop putting pressure on others,as this thread stated,those doing the event,know what they should be doing after a week,many did lose interest after 100% as they felt the rewards after that werent worth the resources needed

No Lulu I was asked in SandyCove this morning to go to global-1 and encourage players,its not a MOD`s job to do that,we are like you players first,we dont just get this on 1 server,we get it on all 3,and believe me it gets old fast,ones asking us to promote,and those with no interest,asking for all the "build more wells people,make balloons" to stop

World
    Sandycove
    ah ok sorry

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    I think if we try to get anyone who is interested into global-4, at least we can chat about balloons there and those that aren't interested can avoid it. It is getting annoying on all sides, I think.
    Last edited by Sto_Helit; 15.07.13 at 21:30.

Reply to Thread