Reply to Thread

Thread: Birthday Event: 300 gems for reaching 200%, or 600 gems for reaching 200%

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Birthday Event: 300 gems for reaching 200%, or 600 gems for reaching 200%

I read the rewards. there are three tiers. !00%,150% and 200%.

for gems only it appears that

100% = 100 gems
    150% = 100 gems plus 200 gems ( 300 gems total)
    200% = 100 gems, plus 200 gems, plus 300 gems (600 gems total)

is this true, accurate?

World
    Sandycove
    If my game world reaches – for example – 200%, what rewards will we get?
    In this case all active players from your game world will get:
    Settlers 2 headquarters (for 100%)
    600x Gems (100 for 100%, 200 for 150% and 300 for 200%)
    3x Retro adventure (1 for 150% and 2 for 200%)
    60x Change Skin Buff (10 for 100%, 20 for 150% and 30 for 200%)
    Please keep in mind that the rewards for respective percentage levels (100%, 150% and 200%) are not all rewards you can get. There is a special initial phase that can guarantee you additional Gems and Hired Troops (depending on the performance of your game world). Remember that two international tasks can provide you even more Gems and other rewards!

taken from bottom of this page in forum
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...er-Anniversary!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    thanks lulu

I looked several times there, and was given link

I just missed it, as did at least one other player
    Last edited by DocAckersonCO1; 11.07.13 at 08:54. Reason: spelling

World
    Sandycove
    no problem

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    The summary of 3 main rewards (second phase)

1. Rewards for reaching 100% = Settlers 2 headquarters, 100x Gems, 10x Change Skin Buff

2. Rewards for reaching 150% = Rewards for 100% + 200x Gems, 1x Retro adventure, 20x Change Skin Buff

3. Rewards for reaching 200% = Rewards for 100% + 150% + 300x Gems, 2x Retro adventure, 30x Change Skin Buff

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I guess I was correct in thinking something in rewards did not make sense.
    -
    We got 200 gems and did not get even 150%.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by DocAckersonCO1 View Post
    I guess I was correct in thinking something in rewards did not make sense.
    -
    We got 200 gems and did not get even 150%.
    The rewards for phase 1 and phase 2 were given out in the same bundle. Phase 1 rewards were dependent on how well the server did in that phase and we weren't given exact figures for those rewards beforehand.

What we got in Sandycove (UK 3) was:

Phase 1 - 100 gems and 20 recruits

Phase 2 - 100 gems, Settlers HQ and 10 retro skins

Other servers got different amounts. For instance, Czech Republic 1 (grouped with UK 2) and Italy 1 got 50 gems and 10 recruits for phase 1. USA 1 got 125 gems and 20 recruits. I do know that these figures are correct for these other servers as I play on them and therefore I got those particular rewards.

I did make an account on Poland 2 to see what the event looked like from their perspective, and can therefore confirm their rewards were:

Phase 1: 200 gems and 30 recruits

Phase 2: 300 gems (100 gems for 100% and 200 gems for 150%), Settlers HQ, 1 retro adventure (The Shaman - for 150%) and 30 retro skins (10 for 100% and 20 for 150%)

I'm not sure that I feel terribly excited to receive 25 more gems on USA 1, or terribly disappointed to receive 50 fewer gems and 10 fewer recruits on Czech Republic and Italy. The extra gems on Poland 2 are nice, but I don't really want The Shaman and the extra skins don't get me excited. To be honest, if I'd managed to get onto one of the winning German servers, I'd not be feeling very excited about getting 2 x The Shaman (or The Shaman and Old Ruins) and 60 skins, even though I would have enjoyed getting 300 more gems.

Disclaimer: In the rules of The Settlers Online it is permitted to have one game account per server, and therefore these accounts are totally above board and within the rules. I may not be playing some of them in the future, as they were experimental and set up for fun, but they will become dormant in the same way as any other account where a player is no longer active.

What I do feel proud about are personal targets for different accounts, which have absolutely nothing to do with Blue Byte:

Czech Republic 1: The aim of this account was to have a bit of fun and to make a few balloons for the UK 2 & CZ 1 group. Very pleased to have completed the tutorial levels, since I don't speak Czech and relied on translations plus Fhearghus' guide. Also exceedingly pleased to have managed to announce trades in the trade tab. My donation total of 48,140 balloons was not bad.

USA 1: The aim of this account was to have a bit of fun and to make a few balloons for the USA group. Unfortunately I was not as active as I would have liked, but I logged in on 4 days and made 7k balloons - mainly at the end of the event.

Poland 2: This was literally to see the event from a different perspective, and not easy because I don't speak Polish. I was impressed by their ability to talk balloons non-stop on the first day I watched chat, but also noticed that they knew they wouldn't get a 'podium finish'. They did try hard.

UK 2: I had a dormant account on this server that I resurrected for the event. I started the event at level 17 and got to level 25 by the end. This gave me gems to spend on gifts for other players to use. I also had a lot of fun clearing more sectors, planting wells everywhere and passing on every single resource that I could trade. I made 86k balloons, and might continue to play this account in a different way to my main account.
    Last edited by Sto_Helit; 26.07.13 at 08:37.

Reply to Thread