Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Epic Raids and more!

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister-King View Post
    Hello Driller7,

New content specified in the dev diary is still very much scheduled to be released on August 8th, nothing has changed .

Sinister-King
    You made my day!

Thank you for the fast response too!

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Many new things in here to make settlers more interesting but i would of preferred to have more levels, even if the xp increments for each level were to become huge as thru the game, in my case a part of the game thrill was to be able to level up. maybe even a granite mine would be great as a level up reward :O)

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    BB_Alpaca, any chance of the premium accounts being released this week with the new adventures?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by bigburp View Post
    Many new things in here to make settlers more interesting but i would of preferred to have more levels, even if the xp increments for each level were to become huge as thru the game, in my case a part of the game thrill was to be able to level up. maybe even a granite mine would be great as a level up reward :O)
    +1 to New levels. Soon everybody will be Level 50, levels are meant to be a differentiator between players, an acknowledgement of a combination of skill, patience length of playing. When everybody is 50, what then?

Former Community Team Member Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Driller7 View Post
    BB_Alpaca, any chance of the premium accounts being released this week with the new adventures?
    Hi, Driller7!

Unfortunately this is not possible, sorry!

Best,
    BB_Alpaca
    Last edited by BB_Alpaca; 05.08.13 at 11:17.

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Alpaca View Post
    Hi, Driller7!

Unfortunately this is not possible, sorry!

Best,
    BB_Alpaca
    Np, keeping the scheduled update on time is enough for me! Thank you! Also nice to see a bonus feature of limited time Keep up the excellent work!

World
    Sandycove

New Guild Interface

I'm alarmed at the amount of bugs in the new guild interface on the test server atm, given it's been stated it's due to go live on 22nd August. All these below have already been posted on test forum, but wanted to make this forum aware as the implement date will be upon us before you know it:

1. Our guild leader sent a guild mail and it instigated a change of succession process:
    a) succession usage should be optional, given that a lot of guild leaders have invested heavily in acquiring memberships.
    b) leadership should not change until the current leader wants it to or until the leader has not been online for a reasonable amount of time (2-3 weeks?)

2. Active players not receiving guild quests (receipt of GQ's are really hit and miss)
    a) I have been active daily on test server. I completed one GQ and did not receive the next.

3. Being listed as inactive even though been logging in every day/difficult to distinguish between someone who was previously inactive but has logged in during the current day, and someone who was active the day before but hasn't logged in during the current day
    b) Please consider a date and time stamp for when player last logged on

Anyone else who has encountered issues on test other than the above; please add your concerns before this interface goes live, otherwise we may well be in a sticky mess come the 22nd August

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Barracks time needed for new adventures, even with lvl5 buffed with Overtime training is crazy high... not to mention that without cannons is real pain to even try them.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Excellent job BB with "Epic Rates". Finally something i would call a really great update. Looking forward for Star Coins offers!!!

Reply to Thread