Reply to Thread

Thread: special guild trade

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

special guild trade

I make more than I can use of one or more items/ressources. So do many of my guildmates....and these are at any given point in time/level/building progression different items than mine. It's all fine that we can talk about it in guild chat and trade surplus items to each other....but I would like to be able to make trades to guildies in a separate guild trade. This would enable for giving away/trade surplus items to your guild mates even if online at different times during the day.

This could be as a special tab in trade. today there is buying, selling and history. This could be a guild tab.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Its a good idea, a seperate guild TO as such for just people in your guild. I think the devs would really struggle to implement that though.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    I've known certain games use a guild warehouse (further ramblings at end of reply) which could be an alternate way of covering this idea.
    I would like to see any player2player trade accurately appear in the trade history though, perhaps with specification that it was guild2guild where applicable.

As PChamps says, difficulty of implementation plays a large factor in the feasibility of any feature.

Ramblings re. Guild based storehouse
    Most have a limitation on amount of resources that can be 'taken' from the store, some have player specific limitations.
    Throwing 30k marble into the store knowing the lower level players could take maybe 2k a day if they needed would be a nice feature in my opinion.
    No need to be online at the same time and less need for possibly embarrassing 'requests' in guild chat.
    Guild Repositories (and possibly other guild based pseudo-buildings, e.g. head-quarters) would open a whole new avenue of options... guild member paid upgrades, guild levels, member facility management, building accessibility etc.
    "Your general was a tortoise!" ... "He will now amble back to his garrison as slow as his short reptilian legs will manage"

Reply to Thread