View Poll Results: How many Player spots you want the fairy tale adventures to have?

Voters
211. You may not vote on this poll
  • A. Single spot-I enjoy playing alone

48 22.75%
  • B. 1 extra spot- I like them to be challenging

19 9.00%
  • C. 2 extra spots- I want to invite friends to cooperate

29 13.74%
  • D. 3 extra spots- Epic Adventures deverve epic loot

115 54.50%
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tale Adventures

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle

Fairy Tale Adventures

Please provide your feedback in regards to the upcoming update!

I understand that everyone is busy donating ballons but this issue needs to be adressed before it's too late!!!

My point is that all the new adventures have extremely heavy losses 1-3 times more than SE and only 1 player spot.

Please express your opinion if you want the adventures to stay single player or have 1 extra 2 extra or more player spots!

Driller7

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Well, I voted single spot, though not for the reason you showed.

The only thing of note from those adventures is the magic beans... putting them somewhere that you have to do the adventures yourself makes sure the buildings available from beans remain rare.
    How 'special' is a gold tower going to be if you can just buy your way there with lootspots?

P.S. I do hope they 'adjust' the production requirements on those towers and castle. I do hope they balance the adventures so they are not as silly heavy on troop losses. The fairy-tale content could do with a bit more thought, I just don't think making the bean giving adventures pay2win is a worthwhile step.
    "Your general was a tortoise!" ... "He will now amble back to his garrison as slow as his short reptilian legs will manage"

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripi View Post
    Well, I voted single spot, though not for the reason you showed.

The only thing of note from those adventures is the magic beans... putting them somewhere that you have to do the adventures yourself makes sure the buildings available from beans remain rare.
    How 'special' is a gold tower going to be if you can just buy your way there with lootspots?

P.S. I do hope they 'adjust' the production requirements on those towers and castle. I do hope they balance the adventures so they are not as silly heavy on troop losses. The fairy-tale content could do with a bit more thought, I just don't think making the bean giving adventures pay2win is a worthwhile step.
    I do not know now with the change but before each adventure was only giving you around 600 beans which is a joke if you see the numbers in the shop...

In addition i think 2 extra spots is fair if you compare it to all other adventures and it will make the losses seem much less painful if you are part of a strong guild that cooperates as i am.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Oh no! im a lvl50 player - losses are too much, i want my mommy...

High level players wanted new adventures and challenges, now they have them...
    Last edited by dahmmy; 12.07.13 at 22:14.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    WTT 3 FT slots .... lol trade will be full of FT swappers with not much else going on

Go with Single keep it a personal challange and out of trade.

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    If you have a reasoning behind your vote post it here!!!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I said have 1 extra spot. should be something along the lines of hard to obtain advents, large losses, medium loot at best.
    (uncontrollable but) I feel lootspots should be expensive too.

They're L50s. They should have the economy, knowledge, and skill to be able to do hard advents and replenish lots of troops without much of a problem.

If it's leading to a building that produces gold, then it should take alot and be difficult to obtain those advents.
    Alot of work to even be able to finish the advent, also only a small percentage to obtain the beans.
    Dark castles and the other special buildings from advents are meant to be hard to obtain, yet so many people have them. And alot of those people also have numerous ones.
    So it should take many advents to get even a small amount of beans. And then alot of beans to get one building.

It'd make the game pointless if almost everyone was producing mass gold like that from the building you get.
    Last edited by SPYER116; 13.07.13 at 00:34.

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Just for your reference the 3 gold towers are a joke... all 3 of them produce in a week what 1 gold smelter produces in a day... Not to mention the amount of wheat the consume is ridiculous...

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Oh, I never saw them. I don't do the test servers.
    But still, any building that they've introduced into the game, that produces a resource either at the cost of nothing, or for a different easy/quick to make resource, has drastically made the finished product (brew, etc), drop drastically in value if not made it near worthless, trade wise.

Also I think I saw somewhere, that they said they might make it produce gold coins now instead of gold bars? I'm not sure.
    But either way, if gold can start being produced from something as low value and easy to make as wheat, It would probably seriously mess up trade even more, after a while once dozens and dozens of people got the 3 towers each.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by dahmmy View Post
    Oh no! im a lvl50 player - losses are too much, i want my mommy...

High level players wanted new adventures and challenges, now they have them...
    Tell me, how many times have you done Secluded Experiments/ Sons of the Veld/ Victor the vicious by yourself? If the answer is less than ten then tell me what makes you so different from any high level player? The point to adventures is that they should be fun and worthwhile. If they are not fun ie there is no strategy possible and it's just a click attack in order and the loot is not worth the substantial losses, why would anyone of any level bother more than once? You can post flippant remarks all you like but when you eventually level up and look at them remember this thread.
    Last edited by Baggis; 13.07.13 at 12:02.

Reply to Thread