Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Move the info label

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    It hasn't moved at all from what I can tell. What people are seeing must be differences in screen size / resolution.
    If you resize the browser window, it changes the position of the nags.

I do hope they do something about it because it's quite frustrating to be looking at my troop distribution to decide what I need to build and then "a stone deposit has become depleted" and wait.....wait....wait.....ok, where was I?.... 500 soldiers, 250 cavalry and ... "a marble deposit has become depleted" and wait.... wait... wait... ok - that was 500 soldiers......
    Totally agree.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    First post in this thread is more than two and half year old. And I don't think that's too hard to fix. Only conclusion is, nobody care what we want. Someone could at least write here "we don't want to fix it", I'd understand.

World
    Sandycove
    +1
    very annoying and steals our normal gameplay time

BB please do something about it...

World
    Sandycove
    Well it was sort of fixed a few patches ago, and moved slightly to the left ( not really far enough from my point of view, but at least you could access the tool tip from its right edge with message there )
    It reverted back to its old state with the event starting ( I think it could be worse actually) , I'm guessing the event timer might be nudging it over, or the incarnation of the event is written pre -patch version. JMO though
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    Well it was sort of fixed a few patches ago, and moved slightly to the left ( not really far enough from my point of view, but at least you could access the tool tip from its right edge with message there )
    It reverted back to its old state with the event starting ( I think it could be worse actually) , I'm guessing the event timer might be nudging it over, or the incarnation of the event is written pre -patch version. JMO though
    I didn't see any changes. Must be dependent on screen size. Mine is small.
    And it should be moved DOWN, not left. Or just make on option to switch them off and I'll just read the info in the news tab.

World
    Sandycove
    This has been requested for a long time. Might as well chime in again... move it down enough to be able to see the population icon (or move that somewhere else).

+1
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1- very annoying- you put in settles in MHouse and you are told that you put them ( as you did not know) an that prevent you from seeing how many you can stil add.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

population indicator

I need to see the population ./ army indicator on my home island - every collie , buff etc covers it - cant it be swapped with the gem indicator on the other end of the bar - that does not need to be seen more than once a day or so?

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Houri; 04.11.15 at 07:17.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    +1 from me - or a way to drag the notifications to a position that suits you.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    This has been requested for a long time. Might as well chime in again... move it down enough to be able to see the population icon (or move that somewhere else).

+1
    Unbelievable that such a small problem can be spoken about for 3 years and not fixed.. terrible design.. useless support..

As a new player I certainly won't be investing real money for a game with so little commitment from the developers/programmers.

Closed Thread