Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Move the info label

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpDaLegend View Post
    Unbelievable that such a small problem can be spoken about for 3 years and not fixed.. terrible design.. useless support..

As a new player I certainly won't be investing real money for a game with so little commitment from the developers/programmers.
    blaah blah blah, its not developers that need commitment, management does.

its ok they dont need your money and no one cares that you won't spend money. great first post too.

if its such a big deal to you buy a screen larger than a shoe box.
    Last edited by Narcil; 11.11.15 at 20:57.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Thumbs down Population icon

I keep seeing updates and improvements on the game lately. Some are quite welcome (Star stacking). Others? Meh.

However, there is one I know EVERYONE wants and yet, for unknown reasons, you refused to implement: moving the notification pop-up away from covering the Population icon. That is probably the most important onscreen information of all, and yet it gets covered every time we do ANYTHING on our islands!

Why, why, why WHY??

BB works in mysterious ways.

[Merged]
    Last edited by MOD_Houri; 12.02.16 at 12:38.

World
    Newfoundland
    That seems to depend on your screen size. If you have a large screen the notification will be between the top bar and avatar, and with smaller screens it gets pushed in and over the pop tooltip. I bet BB uses nice large screens

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Really? lol

Well, we computer impaired folks need them to fix it. It is extremely annoying.

I'm not a programmer but I fail to see how hard it is to MOVE the stupid notifications OR the population icon to a different position.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    ++++++ 1

Suggested many times before. I suggested it myself.

It is very annoying when you order troops in barracks that you cant see what you already have every time a pop up message appear.

Again we need feedback from BB that they either tell us this somehow mysteriously cant be fixed,- or that they are working on it

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    ++++++ 1

Suggested many times before. I suggested it myself.

It is very annoying when you order troops in barracks that you cant see what you already have every time a pop up message appear.

Again we need feedback from BB that they either tell us this somehow mysteriously cant be fixed,- or that they are working on it
    This is a suggestion, not a bug, so a fix is not needed. I can tell you that it was passed on and, if it's going to be implemented, you should find it in a future Change Log.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    This is a suggestion, not a bug, so a fix is not needed. I can tell you that it was passed on and, if it's going to be implemented, you should find it in a future Change Log.
    Well, that's pretty much as non-committal and uninterested as you can get. So, because it's not actually a bug (but possibly some very bad designing?) it's fine the way it is and maybe, just maybe, one day, if we feel in the proper mood, we may take a stab at fixing... oops! pardon me!, redisigning it.
    Even though it has been flagged many times and pretty much all players find it very annoying and it is unnecessarily frustrating.

Good call.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamroque View Post
    Well, that's pretty much as non-committal and uninterested as you can get. So, because it's not actually a bug (but possibly some very bad designing?) it's fine the way it is and maybe, just maybe, one day, if we feel in the proper mood, we may take a stab at fixing... oops! pardon me!, redisigning it.
    Even though it has been flagged many times and pretty much all players find it very annoying and it is unnecessarily frustrating.

Good call.
    Because it's not a bug, it belongs in the suggestions section, so it was merged to an already opened thread here that was requesting the same thing.

The requested feedback was also added, based on the data available.

As for my level of interest, I can assure you it is equal to all other suggestions.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Yeah I agree,

I think the right corner would be a good place.

Closed Thread