Reply to Thread

Thread: new buff for baracks

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

new buff for baracks

I'd like to suggest that we get a new buff available for barracks.

The drill plan is great, but if the epic new adventures come in to live game with current set up, even as multiplayer, it would be awesome to have a buff that would give us x3 or x4 speed lasting 8-12 hours for barrack production. Even better, let us be able to buy them with the new star coin currency (hoping someone with good math skills will be doing the cost calculation for it).

I'd also like to see it as a non-tradeable item. I think it should be there for those that are willing to put the effort in. (Controversial, maybe, feel free to disagree).

Blue

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    You mean that you want a Mr. Myers http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...ight=Mr.+Myers that is active for a longer period and is no longer event bound?
    Last edited by MrBranch; 17.07.13 at 19:10.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sort of...

My main objection to MrMyers is that it's event bound (or from the mysterious resource box) and that it only last 4 hours, and when you need to produce a few k of XB, ES and K - he's a bit like a large drop in the ocean. We have a multitude of production buffs, but only 2 available for barracks, and 1 for provision house, tbh - I'd like to see more options for both barracks and Phouse, but especially barracks.

If the new epic adv stay in their current state, even with drill plans, it will take 2-3 days to make the troops required. That feels like a looooooong time :P

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I assume your barrack is also at level 3? That level 4 upgrade is wayyyyyyyy to expensive.
    Perhaps that should be made a little more affordable, so that we don't need Mr Myers and friends.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    The barracks upgrade to level 4+5 is high, but think it is the right amount, after all, it is a one time investment to upgrade it

Reply to Thread