Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Competition for Northisle - to celebrate the Balloon Event !!

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    ~350 buffed L2 wells kept my production going during the event, 300k / 12h. http://i.imgur.com/HsshszB.jpg

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Category 2 - MVP for me would be Juregen. I have been running my own little competition in Guild, aimed at getting the under lvl 40's involved more, but even though he is over lvl 40 Juregen still donated over 1.5 million units of water for balloon production AND produced & donated his own balloons

Category 3 - Ozzymandeus. Several times he sent me resources when I still had capacity in my PH and a choccy bunny running

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Category 3 helpful stranger.
    Its a tough choice so many people have helped me out like Angus_mcgregor,battlegirl.stud73 and blueyonder and not forgetting jenjen37, but my vote has to go for Ozzymandeus he has helped me out no end with resources and buffing my wells without his help i would never of been able to make 3 drops a day totalling 82800 he helped me even thou i had only asked for help in global, i am honoured to now call him my friend.

Glyn1503

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Category 3 - Helpful Stranger -- blueyonder - cross buffing, keen to participate

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Category 1 - Re-entry as per battlegirl's request. Previous picture attachment too small.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4b18jjcwz5...reenshot_2.png
    Last edited by Jaim; 22.07.13 at 13:55.

Original Serf
    Ireland -where all the cool companies stash the cash
    World
    Northisle
    Wtg everyone involved next time we'll be prepared for the event

564K managed this about 4 times @ nearly 200,000 tools and 4000 granite each time I don't envy anyone this task .........

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    This is our contribution to category 1. 143k/12h
    Attached Images

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Category 3 - - HELPFUL STRANGERS - -

I would like to thank ....Dutchy001 who has helped me a lot with water to convert into balloons and also ozzymandeus and Angus_mcgregor thanks guys for all your help
    Last edited by sweetchick; 22.07.13 at 22:53.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    CATEGORY 3:

I've found so many people have been really helpful during the event - there has been a real community spirit on the server with so many people donating resources to strangers to help boost balloon production. I would like to thank Angus_McGregor, Stud73, bdm1975, Dutchy001 and DJUnreal. Also there were a couple of strangers who donated resources early on for my empty PH but my trades with them have been wiped from my trade office history by susequent trades and I forgot their names, but thank you. I'm going to nomnate Ozzymandeus for sending me huge amounts of resources and for gathering all the chocolate rabbit buffs to send to the players able to make the bes and most efficient use of them.

CATEGORY 2

Have a couple of MVP's in my guild, including guild leader xTommyx, fidjikini and dragonblom for various contributions such as motivating, building huge amounts of wells, providing resources to convert nd liaising with both servers to provide updates and boost morale but am going to nominate ramurele for providing me with various resources (not just water!) for my ph anytime I had an empty ph - even if it wasn't a huge amount she always sent me whatever she had to convert, for not being in any way negative about any aspect of the event (for that alone she deserves to win!) and for offering me her chocolate rabbit!

World
    Northisle
    Category 2 - MVP

Nominate Dragonbloom ... encouraging other players, daily balloons donations ( converting, in general, his own resources ), since the event started and keeping the spirit of the event alive ...

Reply to Thread