Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Competition for Northisle - to celebrate the Balloon Event !!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    duthy0
    01 you are right for who deserves all of the rewards are 3 persons for my opinion .BATTLEGIRL .ANGUS .RIEUX .they where here from begging on this event .
    they are great persons

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Litsa,
    maybe we should start a campaign geting every one to decline their prices so they keep them whether they want or not. lol
    And since you named 3, can I make it a full hand and add Ozzy and you, Litsa to that short list

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Heeeyyyy, no campaigns allowed on my post lol....

Dutchy001 thank you very much, Litsa thank you very much, and also to everyone who has told me so many nice words along the way of this event. They helped to give me energy and enthusiasm to push all the way to the end. It was also a pleasure for me to work with Angus and Rieux, they are truly both wonderful people.

Everyone who participated in the event is a hero for me. It was a demanding event and cost people many of their resources... and everyone did it for the server - not for themselves. That's what made participants stand out amoung the most top notch players in Northisle for me - people who care about others and our community and want to stand up and fight for it.

Soon the prizes will be awarded. Each and everyone of you deserves those prizes and it will be with much pleasure that Angus, Rieux or I will do the trades with you.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Moving this here from the Cat 5 postings.... from jenjen37
    http://prntscr.com/1gobma having a well of a time!!
    http://prntscr.com/1goe97 41k of water every 12 hours now thats not bad.
    http://prntscr.com/1gojel 54k of water every 12 hours now thats as much as my storage :-)
    http://prntscr.com/1gollo dont think it can get any higher!

LOL Jen !! I like that progress !!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    BG,

I think I can speak for everyone who participated especially in the last days/hours of the event to say it was a pleasure doing what we tried to do and achieved.
    It may get boring, but gonna say it again. Everyone did a great job. Not just the leaders, pushers, motivators, whatever you want to call them, but everyone form lvl 50 players to lvl.....well, whichever lvl you are.

So a BIIIG cheers to all of us at Northisle

And now I am gonna shut up about it. lol

Original Serf
    Ireland -where all the cool companies stash the cash
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchy001 View Post
    BG,

I think I can speak for everyone who participated especially in the last days/hours of the event to say it was a pleasure doing what we tried to do and achieved.
    It may get boring, but gonna say it again. Everyone did a great job. Not just the leaders, pushers, motivators, whatever you want to call them, but everyone form lvl 50 players to lvl.....well, whichever lvl you are.

Well said Wtg all esp the organisers and balloonists Angus,Rieux,dreaduk etc.......

Gotta be BG for Mvp

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    BG,

And now I am gonna shut up about it. lol
    +1

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlegirl View Post
    Everyone who participated in the event is a hero for me. It was a demanding event and cost people many of their resources... and everyone did it for the server - not for themselves. That's what made participants stand out amoung the most top notch players in Northisle for me - people who care about others and our community and want to stand up and fight for it.
    The rewards from BlueByte are nice... the prizes offered for this competition are awesome... but the friendships we made, the team spirit we gathered and the knowledge that we can work together the next time there is an event like this are priceless!

I am proud to have been a part of it and so should all of you, from the lowly levels who only managed a few thousand balloons, to the level 50s who did hundreds of thousands, if not millions. The fact that, with only minutes to go, we were behind the Poles but still managed to claw our way past before the 'final whistle' vindicated what I had been saying for weeks, that every balloon counted.

And so I say a big 'THANK YOU' to all of you that did their part and blow a big raspberry at all those that didn't!

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by litsa View Post
    cat 2
    nominating ozzymadteus he is helping so much all time on this event a player i havent heard or see before nice person
    Seconded.

Honors to ppl like BG, angus, and rieux as well, we wouldn't have done this well without you.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Thanks Rieux for the watermill, Dezy won it, but did not want it. Have given the mill to the alliance for a low level player.

Reply to Thread